Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fishing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

fishing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: fishing   fishing - Page 2 Empty4/23/2011, 4:16 pm

"Not like you? ohhhh but he will look like his handsome daddy, dont look so shy you are a dashingly handsome elf drop dead gorgeous and I am the lucky elf who got to marry you. "Laugh and study you. "And your blush only makes you mor ehandsome"I giggle.
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

fishing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: sleepy   fishing - Page 2 Empty4/29/2011, 4:13 am

Oh I am so sleepy. Yawn lazily as I briefly wake up . The mon is sill ful I can see that from the castle windows. Snuggle even deeper in the cover of bed. Roll over a little lazily and sleepily stidy my dear husband with asmile as he sleeps. Sleepily I kiss him before nestling deeper in his arms until I am comfy and nice and warm. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

fishing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing   fishing - Page 2 Empty4/29/2011, 6:30 am

Approaching Spookje, I gaze at her smile and notice her eyes are sparkling! Encase her in my arms and kiss Eskimo style! "I just love your wet look!"
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

fishing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing   fishing - Page 2 Empty4/29/2011, 5:10 pm

"mmm mmm mmm mmmmm"hum a sopft lullaby as I gaze at the stars . I am compltely refreshed from the waters and completely dry as well. . Laugh as I turn to my handsom ehusband. "Oi warrior elf of mine, are you dry, you do look dry." Humming along happily I Carefully get up. "oooohhh that was actually a little difficult."Begin to laugh softly. "Dont tell me I am starting to become as slow as those sloths living in the darkwoods now. " Glance at my husband and raise an eyebrow as I watch him laugh . "Ooooohhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahaha."happily laugh along now. "Spookje sloth .'Giggle "Sounds very official heeheeeheeeeeeeeee."Snuggle up into Race. "Come handsome I am going to make you ginger tea with lemon of course., ohh and the lemon tree on the balcony has flowers think we might have lemons from it as well. Junior has been helping out by giving it water with litle rainclouds."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fishing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing   fishing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

fishing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galadriel Woods :: The Lorien :: The Lorien-
Jump to: