Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fishing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

fishing Empty
PostSubject: fishing   fishing Empty4/22/2011, 7:11 am

Skipping along the waters to see if I can get some fish. Hum a tune. It is becoming quite to quite. All the birds have stopped singing. I am beginnig to wonder why. Turn around as an arrow sails by. Orcs and there is no way I can run and I did not bring my bow and arrow. Dahs in the water on a small rock and crouch low.. "Now I am in trouble as the lake edge is surrounded by three orcs. Do they knwo how to swim I have no idea. Watch the waters foam and little swirling whirllpool appear all around ready to swallo up orcs. > Race where is Race. Duck again for the arrows as they sail by
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

fishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing   fishing Empty4/22/2011, 7:22 am

I watch in sheer terror as Orcs attempt to hit Spookje with their disgusting arrows. I stop running and let loose an arrow that finds it's mark and drops one Orc! The others turn to look, just in time to get an arrow between the eyes for one and in the ear of the other. They drop dead! My Love is safe again!
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

fishing Empty
PostSubject: fishing   fishing Empty4/22/2011, 7:26 am

Watch the orcs drop and as they die I also watch the whirlpools in the water go away. Breathe a sigh of relief dash throught he water right into Race's arms. "Ohhhhhh, I do nto want to think what would have happened to the both of us if you had been any later."shake a little in fear. "I never heard them until it was almost to late. All I wanted was to get some trout for the three of us."
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

fishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing   fishing Empty4/22/2011, 7:30 am

Then let's both try and catch our fish. I would just love to have some wild trout for our lunch! Hmmmmm! Is that you? Something really smells nice! I think it's you alright! MMmmmmmmmm! Oh, you are shaking! Pat your back gently and hold you close!! There, there, my Precious love, everything will be just fine! After we catch our meal, we'll go someplace else to cook and eat them, all right!?
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

fishing Empty
PostSubject: fishing   fishing Empty4/22/2011, 7:34 am

Turn back to the water a little more relieved nod I begin to smile again. "Yes, please let's catch some I will need four atleast."Grin a little sheepishly. "Junior wants some too." Shudder as I look at the dead orcs. "Oh what would I do without you."Kiss Race softly. "I would be in plenty more trouble if I did not have you."
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

fishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing   fishing Empty4/22/2011, 7:48 am

I toss my line in a right away catch one fiesty fish! Wow! Nice one! A couple more like this and we'll be all set for lunch! Catch another and then a third! This stream is right full of mountain trout! Watch Spookje bring in another good sized fish! "That should be enough! Care to ride with me to the Hot Springs? We can cook these up right there, maybe go for a dip after?"
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

fishing Empty
PostSubject: Fishing   fishing Empty4/22/2011, 7:50 am

Laugh merrily as I tie the fish to the saddle bags of Myth. "Let's go....erm you will have to help me on the horse."Grin sheepishly. "I am beginning to find it a little difficult to mount them."
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

fishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing   fishing Empty4/22/2011, 8:00 am

"I think you should ride with me!" Place my hands on your waist and lift you up upon my saddle facing sideways. Leap up behind you and with my arm around you I urge Mythrial into a walk towards the Hot Springs to prepare our fish lunch! Nuzzle into your neck and kiss and nibble a little! You laugh and giggle! We slowly ride towards the Hot Springs!
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

fishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing   fishing Empty4/22/2011, 8:12 am

We arrive at the Hot Springs and I leap off Myth, then help Spookje down! "Spread out the blanket and just sit and relax, I'll get a fire going in the pit, and clean these fish!" Encase Spookje in my arms and trade grins and eskimo kisses! Caress her cheek and kiss her tenderly! "You just relax, and let me get things ready!"
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

fishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing   fishing Empty4/22/2011, 7:14 pm

Watch Race clean the fish and start a fire. he is humming to hiimself and there is a big happy grin on his face. I watch and begin to smile even more, I so love watchign him being happy. "Shhh, no teasgin daddy with the water now."I whisper. "Watch how the washpan to rinse the fish in is filled by a little raincloud . Smile. "Yes you did well, he will like that help." Smile as I lovingly continue to watch race
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

fishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing   fishing Empty4/22/2011, 7:17 pm

It looks like I'm getting some kind help from the boy. He must be hungry too! Instead of getting daddy drenched with a rain cloud, he's helping me to clean the fish! Smart boy!
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

fishing Empty
PostSubject: fishing   fishing Empty4/22/2011, 7:21 pm

Watch waterlillies appear in the rinsing water to make it smell nice. I begin to smile now
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

fishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing   fishing Empty4/22/2011, 7:24 pm

After cleaning and dressing the fish, I mount them on 2-3 foot lengths of twigs and place them in a circle around the fire. Just need to turn them once or twice and whooool la!
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

fishing Empty
PostSubject: fishing   fishing Empty4/22/2011, 7:28 pm

mmmmm sniff hungrily ohhh that smells very very yammy.
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

fishing Empty
PostSubject: fishing   fishing Empty4/22/2011, 7:29 pm

Bring out some nice juicy lemons and using Race's small dagger I cut them in to slices. Fix some nice ginger tea to go along with the fish as well
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

fishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing   fishing Empty4/22/2011, 7:31 pm

I turn all the fish to keep them cooking evenly! "Looks like they'll be done very soon, my Lady! Prepare to eat some hot Mountain Trout!"
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

fishing Empty
PostSubject: fishing   fishing Empty4/22/2011, 7:36 pm

Nestle comfortably into race draping his free arm around me and hand hiim some ginger tea. "I already made this. Thought you would want some."Carefully lay out the sliced lemon and eat a small slice. laugh. "ohh I cant help it sweetie I really can't'Giggle hand Race a small slice. "Taste they are very good."
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

fishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing   fishing Empty4/22/2011, 7:48 pm

"My love, thank you! Your Ginger Tea always tastes good and hits the spot! I'll go check them, I think they may be ready!" Walk to the fire pit and pick up one of the fish. I take it off the stick and place it on the tray. Take a little taste..."Just perfect!" I gather all the fish onto the tray and bring it to, and sit beside my Love! "All ready! Here, try one!"
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

fishing Empty
PostSubject: fishing   fishing Empty4/22/2011, 7:51 pm

"Mmmm oh smells so wonderful."Sprinkle lemon over the fish also sprinkle lemon over Race's fish. Taste. "Ohhh yammmy happily dig in."
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

fishing Empty
PostSubject: fishing    fishing Empty4/23/2011, 8:38 am

A swim oh that does sound good. Carefully lower myself in the warm water.
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

fishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing   fishing Empty4/23/2011, 9:15 am

Run and tumblesault into the tepid waters and send a torrent of water cascading down onto my poor shocked wife! Stand and walk to her in the waist deep water. Caress her cheek and push some wet hair from her eye! Her smile brightens my foolish grin. We trade Eskimo kisses and then I whisper to her! "I Love You! I always will! Always and forever!" encase her in my arms and draw her close! Place a splayed palm on her abdomen and ask, "How is the boy?"
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

fishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing   fishing Empty4/23/2011, 11:51 am

Smile very happily. "Thooughly enjoying himself I think teehee." Watch as a little wave comes rolling in to break against the both of us with a splash. Giggle merrily "See thorughly enjoying himself hahaha."
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

fishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing   fishing Empty4/23/2011, 3:49 pm

"The Boy did that?" Feels your stomach for his movements. "I'm glad he likes playing in and with water. There's nothing wrong with that at all!"
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

fishing Empty
PostSubject: fishing   fishing Empty4/23/2011, 3:53 pm

Watch mor elittle wavesrol in and break softly agaisnt us. I begin to smile even more. "Yes he is doing that. Oh I think he will like it here. Looks like a waterrat just like daddy."
Laugh merrily as the little waves increase a little to break in merry little splashes that rain down in the sunshine on the both of us. Study Race and kiss him softly.
"What will he look liek do you think what will he be like."Giggle. "Oh I am a little curios ok make that VERY curios."
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

fishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing   fishing Empty4/23/2011, 4:14 pm

"I'm hoping he looks just like his beautiful mother! Not at all like me! Maybe, he will get all the best features we both have to offer! Yes, that's what I wish for!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing   fishing Empty

Back to top Go down

fishing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galadriel Woods :: The Lorien :: The Lorien-
Jump to: