Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Oak Leaf - organic shop

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady_magelet

Lady_magelet

The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty
PostSubject: The Oak Leaf - organic shop    The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty4/21/2011, 10:56 pm

Welcome to the Oak Leaf! A shop full of marvelous wonders.

Look around and you will see homemade medicinal herbs and potions for every illness.
I also carry homemade tea, jam, and ale.

I have a garden out back which is also for medicinal purposes. I grow my own herbs and food for the convenience of my shop.

Animals and elves alike gather here to get away from the stress of their day. The garden is very much alive all the time.

The store is always open to anyone in need!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A HEALTHY ELF IS A HAPPY ELF! Smile
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

PostSubject: Oak leaf shop   The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty4/22/2011, 6:30 am

After a refreshing shower with some small rainclouds showering over me as wel I am freshly dressed and skip off to the oak leaf shop to find Kelly there and to see if there is any chance for some Lemon tea and girl talk. Wonder in to the shop. "Ohh hi Kelly." Hop up on the counter with a little mroe difficulty. Grin happily. "Junior is beginning to claim a little space at least Race and me have nt foudn seals in the bathtub yet."Curiosly looka Kelly. "So , how are you then?"
Back to top Go down
Lady_magelet

Lady_magelet

PostSubject: Re: The Oak Leaf - organic shop    The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty4/22/2011, 2:03 pm

Kelly welcomes Spookje. She has lemon tea and cakes and cookies ready to serve. Kelly asks, "should u really be jumping on counters now?"

"I'm glad your son is having fun. I am doing well, just keeping busy with inventory and stock today. Maybe hoping to see the shy Lang stop by for some of my homemade ale." Kelly smirks.

"What else has your son be up to?"
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

PostSubject: Re: The Oak Leaf - organic shop    The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty4/22/2011, 5:41 pm

Giggle merrily and begin to tell Kelly about the lovely raincloud in thte kitchen and the angry chef and the little raincloud my dear son let bounce up and down near his head as the chelfelf jumped up and down in rage. "Oh and did I tell you race had a bath full of starfish and goldfish as well?"
Laugh merrily gently caress my tummy. "He is funny Kelly I can't help but laugh." Giggle at teh counter..."mmm give me a few mroe weeks and I think I will settle mroe for a chair teeeeheee."Merrily sip my tea and eye Kelly. "So what's up with Lang tell me."
Back to top Go down
Lady_magelet

Lady_magelet

PostSubject: Re: The Oak Leaf - organic shop    The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty4/22/2011, 6:05 pm

"That boy sounds like he is going to be a hand full for you too! That is too funny! Ah, I have not seen dear Lang in a while. I believe he has been busy training recruits. I'm sure I will see him in time though. He has a weakness for my ale." Kelly smirks.
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

PostSubject: Re: The Oak Leaf - organic shop    The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty4/22/2011, 6:50 pm

"Hmm JUST your ale?"giggle and duck for a pillow. "" hey did no one tell you not to throw pillows to the pregnant elf teeeeheeeeee?"
Back to top Go down
Lady_magelet

Lady_magelet

PostSubject: Re: The Oak Leaf - organic shop    The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty4/25/2011, 3:37 pm

Kelly giggles! "Oh, u must have a bit of fun before that son of yours arrives!" Kelly continues to throw goose feather pillows at Spookje, until there are feathers everywhere - all over the floor, in Spookje and Kelly's hair.

Spookje and Kelly continue to play around and then start cleaning up the feathers. Spookje's son almost whats to flood the shop with water, but Kelly beats him to the quick and blows all the feathers out the door with a wind cycle
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

PostSubject: the oak leaf   The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty4/26/2011, 8:08 am

Giggling away with Kelly merrily. "ohhh that was fun."Tell me how is that herb garden ofyorus growing I can smell thos eplants miles away you must be doing a wonderful job."Smile merrily. "Willl you show me?"Point to the thelittle raincloud outside already sprinkling the plants. "We are going to get wet though, looks like junior thinks your flowers are dry."
Back to top Go down
Lady_magelet

Lady_magelet

PostSubject: Re: The Oak Leaf - organic shop    The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty4/26/2011, 1:19 pm

"Yes dear sister, the garden is doing well!" Kelly and Spookje walk out to the garden where Kelly points out the several different areas to her garden."There are different sections for vegetables, fruits, herbs, and flowers." Spookje's raincloud starts to form and is soon flowing around the garden. Kelly talks to the child, "Not to much water, or the plants will drown!" The raincloud soon begins to evaporate and the plants look recharged with energy.

Kelly soon pulls out her harp, while she and Sppokje relax in the garden, surrounded by animals.
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

PostSubject: rain   The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty5/4/2011, 2:25 pm

A merry little rain cloud of joy swoops around the garden and rains merrily n sleepy Kelly in a dancing bounce before it disappears
Back to top Go down
Lady_magelet

Lady_magelet

PostSubject: Re: The Oak Leaf - organic shop    The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty5/4/2011, 3:07 pm

Kelly wakes up suddenly to find that her tunic and skirt are all drenched with water. She looks around to find a small cloud disappearing from view. "Ah, I think I know that rain cloud. I think I will have to go find a certain elf with child!" Kelly walks into her shop to go change and get cleaned up before heading out to make a visit to a certain elf sister. Kelly smirks.
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

PostSubject: drenched   The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty5/18/2011, 3:05 pm

Look at Kelly and I begin to laugh and laugh and laugh. "Ohhhh you are a little...drehched hahahahahahahaha."Oh my little sister heeheeheeee sorry about that. Guess his aim is a little off at times."
Back to top Go down
Lady_magelet

Lady_magelet

PostSubject: Re: The Oak Leaf - organic shop    The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty5/18/2011, 5:09 pm

"I guess that's alright for now, but we may need to have some water balloon fights when he gets older! Haha!"
Back to top Go down
Lady_magelet

Lady_magelet

PostSubject: Re: The Oak Leaf - organic shop    The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty6/15/2011, 2:17 pm

Kelly has been in a deep sleep for a while, so she has not known how long time has passed or if she has had visitors.

Kelly takes a walk in her garden to tend to weeding and replanting. The animals who have gathered, help her to gather roots and herbs for her homemade remedies.

Back to top Go down
Alagos Bellrauthien

Alagos Bellrauthien

PostSubject: Thorny snake rat   The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty6/15/2011, 2:23 pm

Pick out the thorns from a thorny snake rat. The animal itself is perfectly dead and tossed in the fire. Mmmmm maybe I do need to see that herbalist I am no fan of hospitals they make me shudder. As I am off duty i decide to go and find this herbalist. Wonder to her shop in my one hand a dead thorny snake rat. Toss it on the counter maybe she has some use for those thonrs, I hope she has some cooling cream.
Back to top Go down
Lady_magelet

Lady_magelet

PostSubject: Re: The Oak Leaf - organic shop    The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty6/15/2011, 2:29 pm

Kelly comes in from the garden, sees the dead rat on the counter and gives a disgusted look.

"Good day to you. How can I help you today? I see that you have brought a small token with you. I guess this will better let me see what it is I can help you with sir."
Back to top Go down
Alagos Bellrauthien

Alagos Bellrauthien

PostSubject: dead rat   The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty6/15/2011, 2:34 pm

Cough as I stifle a grin. "Actually miss it is a dead thorn snake rat very dead I decapitated it.,it was sleeping wrapped in my battle cloak as it stung my hand. It is decapitated and quite dead. The fire took care of the skin poison but I thought you may find some uses for the thorns for your medicinal purposes, oh and did I mentio yet the meat is quite tasty, if you peel them first. It is what the mages of my people did with them where I come from." Study Kelly. "I was hoping you would have some cream to soothe the burns from those, because they do give a nasty rash. "Remove a battle glove. "As you can see."
Back to top Go down
Lady_magelet

Lady_magelet

PostSubject: Re: The Oak Leaf - organic shop    The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty6/15/2011, 2:48 pm

Kelly looks at the elf's hand. "Ah, I see we need to do a proper cleaning of the wound." Out of nowhere a small pot of hot, steaming water appears with warm wash cloths. Kelly takes them and begins to put them over the wounds. Soon the smell of Jasmine, Lemon and Mint begin to fill the air. Kelly see's that the elf begins to relax. She soon begins to examine the rat body and then goes to her shelves to pick different herbs from different bottles. Kelly looks toward the elf, "Please take a seat, it should not take me long to make something for you." The elf looks around but does not see anything to sit on. Soon a red velvet couch appears next to him. He takes a seat. By this time the hot water basin has disappeared. The elf relaxes and waits, but talks to Kelly while his remedy is being made.
Back to top Go down
Alagos Bellrauthien

Alagos Bellrauthien

PostSubject: rats   The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty6/15/2011, 2:56 pm

Observe Kelly carefully. "You are very skilled miss I doubt any of the mages I have seen would be able to match up to that skill."Watch as Kelly bandages the wound. "Tell me did you ever have any templar knight try to bind down your magic. They always tried to with our mages, and that never worked."Shake my head. . "And yet they always tried."Study the little mage. 'If I killed any templars? Yes. I have Plenty bloody human knght trying to steal a mage's power I have killed my fair share. Templars dont like me I dont like them, it is the way things are."Study my hand. "You are very skilled miss, thank you."Point to the dea rat dont let that go to waste, trust me they do taste good."
Back to top Go down
Lady_magelet

Lady_magelet

PostSubject: Re: The Oak Leaf - organic shop    The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty6/15/2011, 3:06 pm

"Thank you sir. I have had many years of experience to learn. I don't believe I had met any templar knights. Fore if I had, I had not noticed. I have only used my gifts in Lorien. We'll if any Templar Knights show up at my door, I guess you will be the first to know."

Kelly looks at the dead rat. "Maybe I can get Angela to cook something up with this?" The rat slowly begins to rise and then gets put in a burlap sack bag.
Back to top Go down
Alagos Bellrauthien

Alagos Bellrauthien

PostSubject: rats   The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty6/15/2011, 3:16 pm

Stiffle a grin. "Give me that fair maiden."Take out a thick hunting blade and skin the animal seperating pins from the skin. "I believe you can try the skin to make a very potent toxin, the thorn very nice hyperdermic needles because they are hollow. I belive the mages also required them as an ingredient in thorn potion making for battle magic not sure what they use.. Point to the rat. As for the meat just peel it off the bones while strolling your garden."resheathe the hunting knife. "Thank you for your kind service miss." Pay Kelly for her kin service and wonder back to the encampment.
Back to top Go down
Lady_magelet

Lady_magelet

PostSubject: Re: The Oak Leaf - organic shop    The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty6/15/2011, 3:23 pm

Kelly takes the pins and puts them in a labeled jar. She shows the elf out of the store and then she takes the rat meat over to Angela's.
Back to top Go down
Alagos Bellrauthien

Alagos Bellrauthien

PostSubject: Medical help   The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty7/9/2011, 5:36 pm

Faran halts at the herbal shop. Wet from the swamp. by now the poisoned arrow is really beginning to hurt. Grip the reins tightly as my vision becomes blurry again, the poison is coursing deeper through my bloodsystem despite the tourniquet. Faran neighs a deafening neigh making the leaves in Kelly's garden shake and making the glass barreles shuder on the shelves, that loud. It did wake her up. I can see her questioning eyes.
"Orc arrow, very veyr poisoned, dark swamp, badlands, 20 orcs, one trapped elf which I freed. A seal skin sea water orc arrows and this really is hurting. Help me please." Feel my viosion become blurry again. Beginning to loose grip on the reins now as the poison is sapping my strength
Back to top Go down
Lady_magelet

Lady_magelet

PostSubject: Re: The Oak Leaf - organic shop    The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty7/12/2011, 10:38 pm

Kelly see a solider elf in trouble. She runs over to look him over. It is the mighty Alagos. She sees that he is unwell.

Kelly pats Alagos to see if he is awake and even more alive.
"Alagos, Can you hear me? It is I, Kelly. Dear friend, what has happened to you?"

Alagos stirs, looking at Kelly momentarily, opens his mouth to say a word, but soon fades back to unconsciousness.

Kelly looks him over and discovers he has been poisoned. She closes her eyes, put hers hands over top his torso - inches above him, to assess the damage. She sees that she will have much work to do with this one.

Kelly finds two of her helpers to take Alagos on a gurney, into her house to place him onto a cot that is for regular uses for her healing patients.

She has someone watch after Alagos to keep an eye on his temperature and any changes, for Kelly must go up into the mountains to obtain rare herbs to make a very strong medicinal potion for Alagos to drink. For the moment, she administers a lotion of witch hazel to contain the wound and to help with infection. This is all she can do at the moment.

After searching far and wide for her ingredients to make her potion, she returns to her house/store to find that there has been little change in Alagos.

After an hour of making her potion, she administers her potion in a form of tea for Alagos to swallow. Even though he is asleep, Kelly performs a spell which makes it easier for Alagos to swallow.

Kelly sends the helpers away afraid they may become affected by this poison. She stays with Alagos all night.
She is bent over his cot, watching him, but soon she falls asleep.

It had taken her a while to find what she needed for the potion because it was more complex than most of what she has done in the past. She only hopes it is enough to kill the poison within and return Alagos to his former self.

It would take a week for the potion to take effect and to get rid of all of the poison.
Back to top Go down
Alagos Bellrauthien

Alagos Bellrauthien

PostSubject: orc poison   The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty7/13/2011, 8:48 am

Strange dreams of norhern mountain and that horrendous troll murdering an entire village , my village. That same troll murdering my wife andall I can do is watch. It fades to find myself surrrounded by laughign werewolves. That dream to fades to be replaced by a strong smel of the sea and a seal. I hear an arrow zoom and hit my arm splash and the seal is gone. That is one scared creature all goes black as I feel myself fall down form Faran drift back off into blackness. But somethign feels different in that blackness something feels light light and wamr and it is pushing at this blackness Somethign seems to dull the pain enoguh to allow me to move a bit and I instantly regret that and drift back into a deamless slumber
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Oak Leaf - organic shop    The Oak Leaf - organic shop  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Oak Leaf - organic shop
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next