Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The perfume shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lalou desfleurs

Lalou desfleurs

The perfume shop Empty
PostSubject: The perfume shop   The perfume shop Empty4/25/2011, 10:57 am

I am done with making the incense and the perfumes. I have cehcked on Nim's pregnancy and Spookje's all is well. Right now it is me who is famished and I decide to make a curry outside in the sunshine with the wild rice I foudn in the forest this morning. Humming a tune I begin cooking the curry.
Back to top Go down
Daermaethor Aranhil

Daermaethor Aranhil

The perfume shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfume shop   The perfume shop Empty4/26/2011, 8:48 am

Approaching the Lalou's shop, I see her outside! Oh, she's cooking up something to eat it looks like. I draw near and speak, "Good Morning, my Lovely Lady!"
Back to top Go down
Lalou desfleurs

Lalou desfleurs

The perfume shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfume shop   The perfume shop Empty4/26/2011, 8:56 am

I here familaier footsteps and sense a familiar smell. i then hear a familair voice and all of those cobinations make me smile in delight. "Daer!"Drop everything I am using rush up throw my arms around his neck and kiss him lovingly. "I missed you. "Study Daer "You look like you are glowing, the sunshine does you well."Laughign I drag him over to where I am cooking "and feed Daer a bite to eat. "Taste, what do you think "Laugh. "I did make plenty so you could have some too. Foudn wild rice this morning." Laughign I hand Daer a bowl of the curry before he even manages to swallow a bite and I settle down on his lap with my own bowl. Plant another soft kiss on him. "I love you so."
Back to top Go down
Daermaethor Aranhil

Daermaethor Aranhil

The perfume shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfume shop   The perfume shop Empty4/26/2011, 9:04 am

Wrap my free arm around Lalou and kiss her back. "That's a very warm greeting my Love! And with a meal! You are one awesome, and beautiful Elf! I love you dealy! Thanks for the this, I am quite hungry and this is just delicious!" Ogle Lalou and think, "She looks quite delicious also!"
Back to top Go down
Lalou desfleurs

Lalou desfleurs

The perfume shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfume shop   The perfume shop Empty4/26/2011, 9:12 am

Nestle comfortably with my food. My laughing eyes study Daer lovingly I so love what I see. Drape a frgrant necklace made with daisies around his neck."Laugh merily. "Could not resist."Merrily watch Daer. "Youknwo th e hotsprings are a ten minute walk and I made... a honey pine soap this morning. Want to try it out?"Laugh when I get scooped up. "Ohhh I take that is a yes hahahaha."
Back to top Go down
Daermaethor Aranhil

Daermaethor Aranhil

The perfume shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfume shop   The perfume shop Empty4/26/2011, 9:18 am

When I hear the words Hot Spring, and Soap; I immediately scoop up Lalou and start walking towards the Hot Springs. MMmmmm! She smells so lovely and she has the silkiest, soft skin!
Back to top Go down
Lalou desfleurs

Lalou desfleurs

The perfume shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfume shop   The perfume shop Empty4/26/2011, 9:22 am

'Wait ."I giggle I need that package teeheeee."
Back to top Go down
Daermaethor Aranhil

Daermaethor Aranhil

The perfume shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfume shop   The perfume shop Empty4/26/2011, 9:25 am

Lalou points to something on the ground and I lower her and she scoops it right up! "It's just some towels and a blanket!", she says! "My Lady, you think of everything and in advance. Can you read my mind or do you just know me well?" Nuzzle into her neck and nibble as she giggles away!
Back to top Go down
Lalou desfleurs

Lalou desfleurs

The perfume shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfume shop   The perfume shop Empty4/26/2011, 9:32 am

I hear the watefalls and quite soon we are near the water edge with a steaming crystal clear wazterfall and little steams of warm water rising up forming a mist over the ground and the waterlillies. Absolutely perfect.
Back to top Go down
Daermaethor Aranhil

Daermaethor Aranhil

The perfume shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfume shop   The perfume shop Empty4/26/2011, 9:36 am

I Lower Lalou to the ground and scan the area! As she lays out the blanket, I remove my armor, sandals, and tunic! Turn and join her on the blanket. It's a simply gorgeous start to the day.
Back to top Go down
Lalou desfleurs

Lalou desfleurs

The perfume shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfume shop   The perfume shop Empty4/27/2011, 10:14 am

Splash! Armed with the soap and a sponge I jump right into the misty wamr waters of the hot springs. make the splash exra big to rain a few drop on Daer. Swim a way around the waterlillies relaxing int he wamr steamy waters ohhhh this feels good. Laugh and look at Daer. "Well get in or......pile a load of water lilies on my arms and my head "the waterlilly monster is going to come and get you!"
Back to top Go down
Daermaethor Aranhil

Daermaethor Aranhil

The perfume shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfume shop   The perfume shop Empty4/27/2011, 10:18 am

Gaze with a huge grin at my dear Lalou! She's such a Joy, a treasure! "I'm coming, no need to send out for me!" Stand and sprint to the banking and dive out and, Splash! Swim to my love and stand next to her in the waist deep warm water. Move very close and gaze at her sparkling eyes while sharing eskimo kisses!
Back to top Go down
Lalou desfleurs

Lalou desfleurs

The perfume shop Empty
PostSubject: Worry   The perfume shop Empty5/20/2011, 2:07 pm

Look up sharply I can feel the battle is tremendous. Almost let the oil I am making go up in smoke with the worry. Clos emy eyes and allow my wolf self to softly wonder and seek Dae r out in my mind. Is al well? Smile softly when I feel that familiar bond there not broken at all. He is well , then all will be well with him. Relieved I continue making an oil almost absentlmindely changing it to a bathing oil to soothe aching muscles and blue bruises.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The perfume shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfume shop   The perfume shop Empty

Back to top Go down

The perfume shop
Page 1 of 1