Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trainign fields

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

Trainign fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Completely amazed   Trainign fields - Page 2 Empty6/18/2011, 4:11 am

Lalou shooos us off with a big grin. Watch Wayne leap onto Nimrock. Take his hand and jump up lightly to land in front of him. Brush the tears from my eyes and I see his concerned look. "No those are not tears of sorrow,"I whisper. "Those are tears of joy." Gaze at him then rest my head against him
Back to top Go down
wayne prindall

wayne prindall

PostSubject: Re: Trainign fields   Trainign fields - Page 2 Empty6/18/2011, 9:05 am

I cup Jade's lovely face in my hands and kiss her tenderly. Wipe away her tears with my thumbs, and whisper, "Let's go someplace quiet, someplace comfortable! Let's stock up the wagon and go to our Mountain Meadow Cabin and spend some time together, just the two of us!"
Back to top Go down
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

PostSubject: supplies   Trainign fields - Page 2 Empty6/18/2011, 1:22 pm

"Help packing the wagon with food for the cottage. Jump on quicky after checking the straps of the horses. My mind is wondering and I have a silly smile on my face. Watch Wayne. "Well do we have aeverything to get camping? I think we do."My eyes light up when I see him smile. ""What are you up to?"
Back to top Go down
wayne prindall

wayne prindall

PostSubject: Re: Trainign fields   Trainign fields - Page 2 Empty6/18/2011, 1:35 pm

I'm 'Up to' taking my beautiful Love on a 2 day trip into the Mountains for a weeks stay at our Mt. Meadow Cabin. Where we can discus the latest turn of events affecting our future...while we enjoy the solitude and each other.....leave our cares here in Lorien. Come back refreshed and able to face the promising future together!" Wrapped the reins in my left hand and Holds on to Jade with my right. We snuggle close on the wagon and then she lays her head on my shoulder......Blissfully, slowly head out the Eastern Approach.
Back to top Go down
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

PostSubject: camping   Trainign fields - Page 2 Empty6/19/2011, 11:48 am

The clearing is lovely and green and lets the sunlight filter through as well. "mmm think this is a good place to camp? I don't sense anythign wrong with it do you?" "Ohhh look. Get up balance o the back of the wagon horse to pick the pomegranate apples hanging form the upper branches. Walk back over the horse's back carefull to settle back down. "Want one?"Munching I look around. "mmm what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
wayne prindall

wayne prindall

PostSubject: Re: Trainign fields   Trainign fields - Page 2 Empty6/19/2011, 11:54 am

"But, my Lady; This is the place! The spot we always stop at going and coming. You spotted it right off!" Reaches over and holds Jade's shoulders and kisses her happily! We dismount to set up the fire pit and sleeping site. There's a small swale in the grassy, hilly clearing. Perfect! Just when the sun is setting, we settle in for some much needed rest. All the stars in the universe where twinkling! The moon was full, bright, comforting with it's cool stare. Later..............Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Back to top Go down
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

PostSubject: relaxing   Trainign fields - Page 2 Empty6/19/2011, 7:50 pm

Wake up nestle myself more deeply in Wayne's arms. I gaze at all those twinkling stars and let my mind wonder a little. As I nmestle deeper I am met with apair of slightly sleepy but most loving eyes that ever must be. I just gaze back with love. "Tell me if it can get any more perfect then this?"I whisper a little sleepily. "And tell me that I don't dream because if I do I don't want to wake up at all."Nestle deeper in the wamrth and the love. "What an eventful week."Stare at Wayne. "I had a strange dream you know, a very strange dream." I was dreaming that we were in the fields, I was watching you train your troops, and then....as you werre telling orders I saw a little child elf on a little dragon made of a branch and painted bright red he had my weapon stick and was trying order those elves, around. Oh he had your cloak on, and he almost tripped over it as well. It did make me laugh. He then tried to see if his branch dragon could eat carrots too. And then I woke up." Shake my head. I then hear nightingales begin their song."Listen "I whisper. "Aren't they just magic?"Settle deeper in the comfort of the furs and those warm arms of the one who makes my very heart and soul sing every time again and again
Back to top Go down
wayne prindall

wayne prindall

PostSubject: Re: Trainign fields   Trainign fields - Page 2 Empty6/20/2011, 12:47 am

Turn and nestle closer still to Jade's warmth....smile and listen to her regale me with her dream talk. Caress her cheek and kiss her tenderly...."Shhhhhhh! let's just enjoy the moment a little longe!" smile and gaze into her sparkling eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

PostSubject: waterfight   Trainign fields - Page 2 Empty6/21/2011, 6:00 pm

Gaze at the wonderful place we have made in the mountains. 'ohhhh look the flowers in the garden have started to grow. "Laugh merrily. Gaze at Wayne. "It is perfect dont you think?" look around with a happy smile. "And I think there will be room for he three of us as well."Grin and dismount I have smelled the water sensed. . Gaze at Wayne. "Last one in the water is a very slow orc." dash off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainign fields   Trainign fields - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trainign fields
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galadriel Woods :: The Lorien :: The Lorien-
Jump to: