Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trainign fields

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: Trainign fields   Trainign fields Empty6/14/2011, 5:47 pm

Sharpen the shuriken to perfection. Mmm that target right in the trees. TWACK! WHACK TWACK! Smile with satisfaction spot on. Time to distance my shot. Throw the shuriken and it sails off to thump squarly behind Wayne's bodyguard standing in the field. Frown. That is not right. Take another shuriken. Thwack. "Now it almost hits the bodyguard on the otherdside. Grumble in frustration. Take another shuriken. Twack! Hit the hat off the head of one of the bodyguards instead of hitting the tree inforont of me. My eyes widen. What? I must be loosing my mind. Take my last shuriken to aim and watch that one twack straight past the bodyguard into a campfire right in the wild beast startling the chef and spilling the coffee on the fire in the process. Frown as I look a little puzzled at the commotion of my flying knifes going everywhere except on target. Hmmmmmmmm. Decide to collect my shuriken first
Back to top Go down
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: what a mess   Trainign fields Empty6/14/2011, 6:02 pm

Mumble somethign with beetred cheeks. 'Sorry about that. "Gather up my shuriken knife "Mumbling an apology to the cook I pull my flynig knife from the roast . Place the bodyguard elf's hat back on his head after pulling my knife out. "It is a little damaged I am afraid."Pull the knifes out of the trees surounding the other bodyguard with a little sheepish look. Free the elf's cloak from my shuriken with an apologetic grin. "oooooopppsssss"
Back to top Go down
wayne prindall

wayne prindall

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainign fields   Trainign fields Empty6/14/2011, 6:10 pm

I've been watching over the day's training session and notice Jade is 'Way off' throwing her killing knives! I wander over towards her. She's pulling her errant shots out of the trees, and well, all over!! I slowly approach her. "What is the matter today! It seems your having difficulty. I've never seen that before. Must be trouble concentrating. Are you all right my Love?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: out of focus   Trainign fields Empty6/14/2011, 6:16 pm

Shake my head. "I have no idea, I cam always focus energy and now it seems I can't , I dont know why."Lok at Wayne. "I alwasy take my meditation seriously I was attempting some tai chi this mornign and dropped my sword! I never drop my sword."Shke my head. "I need something to get me occupied."Jumpo into the sparring ring with the scouts. Eye the elf approaching me. Dart out of the way and floor him. Smie that was easy "To my utter surprise my swordgoes flying out of my hand and it is me who gets an elfknife to the throat now. . Roll out of the way. "Touche." Allow the other elf to help me up and take my weapon back. Shake my head. "Like I said I cant focuss at all"Look at Wayne . "I don't knwo why."
Watch a target Wayne points at it is nice and close. Throw a knife and hit it. Focus on the other target Wayne points at. Toss the knife and off the shuriken goes again this time shattering a coffee pot. . Give Wayne a very sheepish look. "Erm sorry it was not my intention to ruin that coffe pot simmering over the fire again."
Back to top Go down
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: training field   Trainign fields Empty6/14/2011, 8:20 pm

Pick up the shuriken and shake the coffee off. "Well it was excellent coffee I must say. "Check the balance of the blades. "Mmmmmmm they are perfectly centered I did not weigh them down." SMile think I should try my dart arrow instead?" Attempt to blow a dart to satisfaction but it takes all of my concentration I attempt again and feel asurge of power adnd poooofff the dart flies off and hits one of the scouts right in the thigh. "Ermmm sorrryyyyy, the darts are not poisoned , oh dear.'Watch as a mumbling guard pulls out the dart and hands it back to me with a shake of his head. Grin sheepishly and shrug a little apologetically at Wayne. "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel Anira

Rhavaniel Anira

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: Training fields   Trainign fields Empty6/14/2011, 8:30 pm

Watch a mumbling elf muttering something as I am sharpening my lance. Drop the work I am doing and narrow my eyes. "What's up wiith you?"Snigger softly. "A dart arrow hehehe porcupine elf hahahahaha."Chuckling softly I continue to sharpen my lance
Back to top Go down
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: trainign disaster   Trainign fields Empty6/15/2011, 11:18 am

Pocket my dart arrows decide to sit myself by the campfire and busy myself with making a smoke satchel to disappear in emergencies. Satisfied with the proper herbs instead of a dark explosion of white smoke to disappear behind it turns blue and smells like leaves that can be traced miles away by the mist stupid orc. I check my ingredients and see that I added the blue lotus flowr instead of the dark leaves. Toss the missued smokesatchels aside and smelling very leafy with blue green powder in my hair and face, I lok like a ridiculous imitation of a warpainted orc. I look at Wayne. "I dont suppose there is any coffee...I see a broken coffee pot still simmering on the fire."Ohhh....I forgot about that. Grab a field bottle and sip a bit of spring water. "I think i am going to sit here for a while before I do anymore...damage."Watch the cookelf give me a deadly stare. "Ermmm, come to think of it I think I am going to see if I can get some more coffee how does that sound?"Glance at Wayne. "Please tell me I can be dismissed form traininga bit early before I do anymore damage? I'll go polish up my weapons a little sitting nice and quietly"
Back to top Go down
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: training fields   Trainign fields Empty6/15/2011, 1:15 pm

Mumble somethign with beetred cheeks and sit down well away form any cooking fires on a small log and clean up my knifes after wiping all the powder form my fae and hair. Still smelling very uch of green leaves I sit there polishing my deadly elven knifes back to perfection. and very carefully inspecting my dart arrows ofor damage. Check my plants and sigh all of them blyue plants worthless in making smokesatchels. I do not wish to attempt again for fear of ending up like a badlypainted warorc. Atleast I did not use irremovable paint to track an enemy with thankfully because that would have been even harder to remove. ÖUCH!"Nicking my finger with my own sharp shuriken is the final straw pocket them where they belong, suck on the nick of my thumb and just remain sitting , perhaps then I will create the least damage. Give the soldier elf a deadly glare. "laugh and I willl make sure I permanently ink your cloak neon yellow and I will make a mage magic a tail to match it!"
Back to top Go down
wayne prindall

wayne prindall

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainign fields   Trainign fields Empty6/15/2011, 1:25 pm

I leave my little coral riding Nimrock and head out to find Jade! I approach the cooking fire and not seeing her, I ask the Cook, "Have you seen my Scout?"! He replies, "Yes, sir! She headed off in that direction, and she was mumbling about surikens and dye, or some such stuff!" I head out and soon find her sitting on a log cleaning her knives! I approach as she is putting them away. "Hello, my Love! Care for a ride!" I hold out my arm and she grabs it and swings up behind me and wraps her arms around me and buries her head in my back! "Are you feeling ok? Let's take a ride to the south meadow, just 5 minutes. We'll be away from all this commotion and can be alone"! I urge Nimrock and she gallops out the southern approach.
Back to top Go down
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: training fields   Trainign fields Empty6/15/2011, 1:31 pm

Nestle deeply in Wayne's back breathing in his familiar scent . "I would love that yes please, I am just creating one big havoc overhere." Hold tightly Nimrock's steady hoofbeat is soothing to listen too. And as the commotion dies away I actually manage to smile in the sunshine.
Back to top Go down
wayne prindall

wayne prindall

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainign fields   Trainign fields Empty6/15/2011, 1:38 pm

I reach back and pat gently Jade's thigh. We crest the hill and there before us the beautiful Southern Meadow, with it's flowing wildflowers and bubbling stream. I head to the very crest where there is a flat smooth place and dismount. I help Jade down. She slides off right into my waiting arms. We embrace warmly. She begins to mutter about things not being quite right and I pat her back a reassure her that I'll take care of everything. I take my saddle and blanket off Nimrock, and she trots off in search of a Clover patch. I spread the blanket along the swale and we sit and get comfortable staring quietly at the panaramic vista. Very Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: relaxing   Trainign fields Empty6/15/2011, 3:12 pm

Decide to see If iI have any food in one of my packs. I do. some nuts drenched in honey. And I do have some coffee. Laugh as I look at Wayne. "I dont fele confident in making a fire."Being Jade and a bit stubborn I decide to try anyway what coudl go wrong in a fire. Use the flint stone and instead of a nice controlled fire I get a roaring blaze of green fire. Jump back and watch the flames settle. "erm I used green flam plant on the flint and forgot to rinse it off."Shake my head and sit down as I watch the fir esettle down then fix us both some tea. 'I dont knwo what is the matter with me today."Nestle into Wayne. 'I am sorry you have a scatterbrain elf today and I dont knwo why."
Back to top Go down
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: training fields   Trainign fields Empty6/15/2011, 3:20 pm

Sip the tea or the coffee or what the. Almost choke on it. Glance at Wayne and I cannot help myself I begin to laugh. "erm it is coffe and tea and ohhhh I have no idea what is wrong with me."Shake my head. "well have you tried it?"
Back to top Go down
wayne prindall

wayne prindall

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainign fields   Trainign fields Empty6/15/2011, 3:27 pm

I smile at Jade warmly and take a drink of the brew! Immediately spit it out! "I think you've mixed them both together and a little too strongly I may add! Ha, haha! To be honest, it doesn't taste that great!" Eye my love from head to toe as she has a bewildered look about her. "Will you please allow me to take you to Lalou, so she my take a long look at you? Be honest Jade! Something is amiss and you should allow her to 'check you out! I'm really concern my Love!"
Back to top Go down
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: Trainign fields   Trainign fields Empty6/15/2011, 3:31 pm

Look a little thoughtfull. "lalou is a herbalist and she sees plenty. Yes maybe she has a calmog herb or something. I cannoot seem to focus well and I dont knwo why. . Maybe she knows what is wrong."Look at Wayne. "Come before I injure myself."
Back to top Go down
Lalou desfleurs

Lalou desfleurs

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: An unexpected visitor   Trainign fields Empty6/15/2011, 3:34 pm

Humming a tue as I rinse the mixing stones. I need the crystal clear waters for the honeysuckle perfume." Look up when I hear hoofbeats. Glance up . 'oh the army capain with Nimrock and his scout must be checking the perimeters. Continue to hum along
Back to top Go down
Lalou desfleurs

Lalou desfleurs

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: confusion   Trainign fields Empty6/15/2011, 4:00 pm

Watch as the rider approaches me. 'What on earth?" Glance up. "ohh I am sorry I thought you were checkig the perimeters for orcs."Smile. "it is all very orc free overhere. Stop. "You came to see me?"Glance atthe elf captain. 'What is ailing you you look worried."Study the scout. 'It is jade. "mmmmmm busy myself with the fire as I make them sit hand both some mint tea ans sip quietly as I listen to jade and the elven captain. Frown unbalanced energies. , well I shoudl be able to sense that easily. Set my cup down tune into my wolf senses and lay a hand on jade's shoulder. Frown. Oh my what an energy mess indeed. Very veyr colorful mess. Concentrate as I try to see what is wrong. Öh my! Step back surprise but I am smiling. Poutr another tea sip it very calmly. Study the captain study jade tune in again to that energy mess, oh such power. Hum a little as I toss some oncense o the fire. Eye Jade knowingly. "Yes you are very unbalanced but that is only because you have not recognized that power in you yet. Laugh softly . 'Dont you two look so terrified at a powerful form of energy." Toss a little mor eincense on the fire close my eyes. glance at the elven captain. " Those green eyes of yours yes very very pretty eyes."Sip some more tea. "Very jet black hair kinfd of like you"As I glance at jade. Hum a little more"Very very strong energy ohhh a fine warrior just like the both of you ."nod in understanding. A very poweful lad indeed. Look at the elven captain and at the scout. 'You look a little confused may I enquire why oh more tea?"Pour them both some more.
Back to top Go down
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: confusion   Trainign fields Empty6/15/2011, 8:20 pm

Shake my head as I look ayt lalou. "I have no idea what you are talking about. "Stare in the flames. "And I do think I should not cook some food tonight until I return a little in focus. Good grief I will cook salmon in coffee if I am not careful."Shake my head. "And this unrestful energy ball , I do not understand."
Back to top Go down
Lalou desfleurs

Lalou desfleurs

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: "COnfusion   Trainign fields Empty6/15/2011, 8:27 pm

Study Jade with a soft smile. "Oh it is a bundle of energy allright.' Close my eyes as I attemtp to tune in with a smile. "I can sense him all the way overhere." Look at Jade with a big smile and begin to laugh when I see the elven captain's confusion. "Well dont you both look at me like that ohhh you are both funny looking so confused, he is your son you know."Now if you sip your tea a little more amd gove this darling ,moon a little more time I will see a little more because my power is still a litlte weak."Get up to make some more tea with a laugh. I look at the two eleves staring at me. "What do you get when wo energies match perfectly a fusion fusions explode, you my dear Jade need to focus differently now. "I see both spilled the mint tea in surprise and Jade almost choked on her tea. "Oh let me make some more tea hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: a very very confused elf   Trainign fields Empty6/15/2011, 8:31 pm

Stare at Lalou in disbelief as I do almost choke on my tea and am coughing madly. Stare at Wayne as I watch Lalou hum along as she prepares some new tea for all three of us. "Tell me that you heard the same as what I heard?"I whisper. "Because I am wondering if my senses are deceiving me or not? Did I hear her correctly?"
Back to top Go down
wayne prindall

wayne prindall

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainign fields   Trainign fields Empty6/16/2011, 3:39 pm

"Are you trying to say that she's, ah....do you mean that we're going to.....Oh, my! Is she, are we.....having a child? Is she pregnant?" Look back and forth between Lalou's smiling face and Jade's astonished look!
Back to top Go down
Lalou desfleurs

Lalou desfleurs

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: Lalou's diagnosis   Trainign fields Empty6/16/2011, 5:11 pm

Hum a soft tune as I hand both new mint tea. "Yes yes very much so."peels of merry laughter now. "Yes very very pregnant."Oh get that astonished look of your faces the both of you hahaha oh that is funny". Sip some more mint tea. "A little elf it is indeed."I look at the moon. "Hmmm I can tune it a little bit more."Close my eyes and allow my moonwolf to take over. "Ohhhh that is going to be one handsome lad."Glance at Wayne. "He has your color eyes you know, and mommy's raven hair."Close my eyes with a smile. Laugh merrily. "My he is strong, captain think you can handle a little competition in your ranks? He is not afraid of anything it seems that little boy is in for greatness indeed."Laugh softly. "Yes very much like daddy so it seems."Close my eyes as I continue to try and read a little more. "Mmmmm and the cunning stealthyness of his mother.'Smile again a typical winterchild as well. I believe there will be much snow when that one is born, he will not fear the snow, he will love it." Slowly open my eyes a little exhausted from all the seeing. "mmm that is all I can read." Look at the two slightly confused elves with a big knowing smile.
Back to top Go down
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: very confused   Trainign fields Empty6/16/2011, 6:50 pm

Take a very very deep drink of the mint tea and immediately grab aother cup of tea. Stare at Lalou look in utter surprise at Wayne. Drink another deep drink of the mint. "Pinch me because I don't think I am quite following or it is not sinking in at all."
Back to top Go down
Lalou desfleurs

Lalou desfleurs

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: solving confusion   Trainign fields Empty6/16/2011, 7:17 pm

Begin to smile as I begin to feel a little sorry for the highly confused look on Jade's face. Walk up to them.
"Jade, tune in to that little bundle of energy. You are scaring him, he is beginnig to think you are unable to sense him at all it will only upset him and cloud your focus even more."Watch Jade relax a little. Watch the Jade. "Tune in mommy it is easy you can do that find tht little confusing source. He is only small and only trying to figure you both out."Look at Wayne. "And you captain can do that too it is your son. So get to knwo him. I think you ould sensë it."
Back to top Go down
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: solving confusion   Trainign fields Empty6/16/2011, 7:26 pm

Clear my mind and attempt to untangle that soure of turmoil. Finally do tune in. "Oh my word."I whisper softly. Let my mind wonder a little and I feel an absolute peace and calm beign returned to me with a simmering power in the background. When I do open my eyes again my cheeks are wet with tears now. I gaze at Wayne. "Did you...feel that? I..."shake my head. "I have no words now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trainign fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainign fields   Trainign fields Empty

Back to top Go down

Trainign fields
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galadriel Woods :: The Lorien :: The Lorien-
Jump to: