Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

relaxing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

relaxing Empty
PostSubject: relaxing   relaxing Empty6/3/2011, 3:15 pm

Check on the arrow wound. That healed up perfectly and without a scar. Dr Ron does know how to work little miracles when it comes to orc scratches. It is a lovely evening. Mmmmmm wonder over to Nimrock and Fuine and spoil the both of them witha bundle of forest carrots. Decide to check on a cooking fire. I have been strolling around the forest and found wild spinach and rice and I hunted down some small little loien crabs from the silver stream. Humming an absentminded tune I begin to prepare some food for myself and for Wayne. Smile as I hear a grunt of one of the elves somewhere off. Sounds like he just got unhorsed by Wayne by the sounds of it. Continue poking the fire until I have everythng cooking nicely in a pot. Grab some of the wild sheep furs and lay them outside on the rocks for acomfy place to sit on. Hum a little more as I watch the food carefully. I watch a goldne dragonfly fly over and land on my finger . Study the creature with asmile. "My you are pretty but gold, I have never seen a golden dragonfly before."The little draogn fly dances and flutters around me only to land on my shoulder. Gently put in on my han. "Youare a strange little creature aren't you."Watch as it flies off and then poof disappear in a swirl of glittering golden dust. Watch the empty space in surprise. Check on the food as I continue to thinik. Must tell Wayen about this strange creature
Back to top Go down
wayne prindall

wayne prindall

relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: relaxing   relaxing Empty6/4/2011, 8:19 am

I get wind of the cooking pot as I near Jade's little Camp! Whatever she's cooking, I want some!! Smells wonderful! "Hello my Love! I see your up to your tricks and are preparing to spoil Wayne again! But, I just love the way you spoil me." Wrap Jade in my arms and share eskimo kisses and wild eyed grins! Kiss her softly and hold her close! "I'm a little worn out, and really appreciate you cooking for us! I'm going to the stream and clean up a little, remove this armor!! "I'll be right back to hear about your day!"
Back to top Go down
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing   relaxing Empty6/4/2011, 10:46 am

Dangle my feet in the waterstream as I watch Wayne bathe and keep another eye on the cookingpot. "Have you ever seen a golden draogn fly?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing   relaxing Empty6/4/2011, 1:12 pm

laugh as I watch Wayne splutter in the stream. "Oi are you hearing me at all hahahahaha mr splutter."Giggle merrily as a splash f water is thrown my way. Put the food n a simmer so that it stays warm afteral it is down then jump in the water myself for a serious waterfight. Laugh and laugh and laugh. With a huge grin I give Wayne a watery kiss. Swim over to a little rock to rest my arm on. Point look, that is where that golden dragonfly landed and then all of a sudden disappeared and it left a little golden star, it actually glows a little,. "What kind of creature is that? It was friendly enough but i have never seen it. Dragonflies where I come from are very fiery bugs and they tend to seer your clothes and hair so you keep away from them."Grin as I watch Wayne. "Tell eme or I will...... tickle you!"Giggle as I am the one being tickled first .
Back to top Go down
wayne prindall

wayne prindall

relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: relaxing   relaxing Empty6/5/2011, 6:51 am

I tickle Jade until she is laughing hysterically! She slides off the rock and into the water! I offer a hand and help her up. Then encase her in my arms. "I know nothing of fire bugs or dragon flies!" Move in close and press forehead to forehead and exchange eskimo kisses. "I know I love you with all my heart and soul, and always will.....forever!" Kiss Jade hold her close. "Let's go eat and then we can play......I haven't eaten in a while and am famished. After, we can look for your Dragonfly!"
Back to top Go down
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

relaxing Empty
PostSubject: relaxing   relaxing Empty6/5/2011, 1:35 pm

Study Wayen with a laugh and gently caress his cheek. "You make me happy."I whisper. "I cant believe my luck and you make my elven heart sing every time again and again."Take his hands and pull him out of the water. "Got you a towel come let's eat it is going to get cold elsewise. " Get us both some food add a little branch filled with Lorien jasmine to the side on Wayne's plate. "I found it in the forest I could not resist and bought it along , for you."
Smile. "Dont you look so surprised, settle down next to him. Study him for a long time. "Come you must eat "I smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: relaxing   relaxing Empty

Back to top Go down

relaxing
Page 1 of 1