Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training area

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sigil Astaldo

Sigil Astaldo

Training area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training area   Training area - Page 2 Empty5/14/2011, 6:44 pm

Why don't you try laying on your stomach for a while. Give my 'Magic Fingers' a chance to work on your aches and pains. Don't pay attention to anything else you may feel. Just concentrate on my fingers. I'll try and keep that other thing away from you. It's already distracting me, and If you feel it, you may be distracted!
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel Anira

Rhavaniel Anira

PostSubject: pillow fight   Training area - Page 2 Empty5/14/2011, 6:48 pm

Toss the feathers aside with a merry grin flop ove r on my stomach and land heavily on purpose tossing even mor efeathers in the air. "Somethinglike this I belive. "Gri merrily. "there is a bottle of mint massagin oil on the table I got it form lalou."Look inocently. "Welll I WAS going to ask you first for the massage...ohhhh ook okok I bought it for just that.'Grin happily and give Sigil and even more inocent look.
Back to top Go down
Sigil Astaldo

Sigil Astaldo

PostSubject: Re: Training area   Training area - Page 2 Empty5/15/2011, 7:35 am

I take the oil and rub some between my palms, then start my massage at the top of Rhavaniels neck rubbing gently from the middle out to the sides and slowly downward. Then, across the shoulders to the arms back again, then continue across the top of her shoulders. This time continuing down her triceps right to the elbows, and back up again! Was that a moan? I rub some more oil and continue working from her spine out to the sides and back. Slowly moving down and down, intent on continuing on to her feet eventually. When I reach the small of her back; I find myself gaping at her from head to toe and back! Puuurrrr-fect!!
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel Anira

Rhavaniel Anira

PostSubject: trolls   Training area - Page 2 Empty5/15/2011, 1:51 pm

Dozed off an I wake with the sunshine. Stretch lazily and kiss Sigil awake. " How about some...orc unting and troll teasingg."Begin to grin happily. "Thinhk we can do that. I heard the scouts talk about the orcs trying to tame some troll something like that."Poke Sigil playfully. "Do you think trolls can see well in the sunshine? We habve to hunt them at night."My eyes sparkle even more. "I coudl sure use a little hunt for...orc and troll." Laugh merrily "COme on handsome they are your scouts let'sgo fish info and camp out in the night to find a troll." Grin happily . 'And I smelled roast beast as well." Wrap my arm around Sigil's waist playfully pluck a feather out of his hair. "
Back to top Go down
Sigil Astaldo

Sigil Astaldo

PostSubject: Re: Training area   Training area - Page 2 Empty5/15/2011, 5:52 pm

Let's away to the Stables then! Get the horses, then we'll go to the compound and gear up. Then we can ride out! Come on slow-poke lets' go!
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel Anira

Rhavaniel Anira

PostSubject: horses   Training area - Page 2 Empty5/15/2011, 5:56 pm

Try to saddle Castillio as rapidly as I can. "last one on the horse is an orc!"Laugh as I try to beat Sigil to it. "ooohhh no fair the stabel elf saddled him for you.'laughign I leap onto my own horse. "You knwo I think in orc terms I am a veyr ugly orc dont you think so?" Try to cough orcish and it is not working. Shake with laughter now
Back to top Go down
Sigil Astaldo

Sigil Astaldo

PostSubject: Re: Training area   Training area - Page 2 Empty5/15/2011, 5:59 pm

I'm so very happy your upbeat and happy and playful! You'll need to be on your toes hunting for Troll! They are no pushover!! Please tell me you won't take chances? I love you dearly you know. Lets go get our gear and grub, then head out!!
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel Anira

Rhavaniel Anira

PostSubject: horses   Training area - Page 2 Empty5/15/2011, 6:02 pm

Trot my horse up to Sigil's ubtil I am close. "I love you Sigil, I promise I won't take chances. I will take chances if I find you are in danger or anything evil tries to take you away from me. That has almost happend once already with that massive orc battle and I will not be able to forgive my self if it happened again. You ar emy life and I will defend you and I dont car what it is I have to defend you against."
Back to top Go down
Sigil Astaldo

Sigil Astaldo

PostSubject: Re: Training area   Training area - Page 2 Empty5/15/2011, 6:05 pm

Lean over and we hold each other by the arms and kiss with passion and love! "Don't worry!" I say, "I won't take any chances. We just have to be xtra dilegent with the larger more dangerous foe!
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel Anira

Rhavaniel Anira

PostSubject: horses   Training area - Page 2 Empty5/15/2011, 6:10 pm

Pack roast beast and ale in my saddle bags along with the wea[pons . Water and coffee. Check the straps. "So where to according to the scouts? i knwo a troll turns to stone in the sunlight so I am assuming the orcs will try to train him at night? Laugh now stand in the stirrups and pluck another feather out of Sigil's hair. "Pillow fight and army commanding makes you get strange looks."Grin happily tie the little feather on a bracelet with asmile. 'It just became my lucky charm. Where too gorgeous I mean Sigil, I mean sir."
Back to top Go down
Sigil Astaldo

Sigil Astaldo

PostSubject: Re: Training area   Training area - Page 2 Empty5/15/2011, 6:15 pm

I check my weapons to be sure they are strapped on properly and taut....gaze at Rhav's breathtaking beauty! She is such a Joy, a Treasure! I Love her so. "We'll take the Eastern approach and ride til near sundown. Stop and set up our little camp, then continue east just a bit. We should find them just after dark!
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel Anira

Rhavaniel Anira

PostSubject: riding   Training area - Page 2 Empty5/15/2011, 6:18 pm

Grin happily and le tmy horse fall right in pace with Sigil. "Well, I need to study my surroundings, and emrm be your bodyguard hanso....I mean sir."
Back to top Go down
Sigil Astaldo

Sigil Astaldo

PostSubject: Re: Training area   Training area - Page 2 Empty5/15/2011, 6:29 pm

We ride and ride setting a fast pace....just as the sun is nearing time to set; I spot a very good spot to set up our camp....flat ground, cover(if needed), water! Perfect! I turn in the saddle and signal Rhav. "Let's set up our Camp here, then continue on!"
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel Anira

Rhavaniel Anira

PostSubject: horses   Training area - Page 2 Empty5/15/2011, 6:35 pm

Nod and slip off any unneeded equipment. Take out 8 pieces of cloth and begin to wrap the hooves of the horses in it. Look at Sigil. "An old trick my people used on rocky terrain. The horses make noise with the cloth they don't Provided we keep them walking."
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel Anira

Rhavaniel Anira

PostSubject: Trophies   Training area - Page 2 Empty5/19/2011, 11:51 am

Tear into camp triumphantly with Sigil. Two otrol heads hanging as trophy form my saddle. "Grin happily. "Why is everyone looking so...glum."Drop the dead troll heads at the foot of one of the soldiers with agrin. "Nice to put ona stake as a warning hahahaha. No troll taming this time." Look at Sigil, "Is it just me or do I sense trouble form some mystrious reason?" Jump down take the reins of Sigil's horse. "get yourself moving , looks like they want you for a meeting. Leap back in the saddle and take both horses. "I'll get these two hosed down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training area   Training area - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training area
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2