Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lalou's order's

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: Lalou's order's   Lalou's order's Empty5/29/2011, 7:42 pm

Iam sitting in a comfy hammock in the sunshine with plenty of pillows reading a book while embroidering. My book. "How to knit litlte elf boots and embroider them with stars and little dragons. I remeber Lalou's words. "No imp you need to rest more, that os an order." So I take Lalou's words to the heart. gently caress my tummy as I attemtp to embroider a little dragon on the little wamr boots. I am humming a soft little tune as I do so
Back to top Go down
Lalou desfleurs

Lalou desfleurs

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: Lalou's orders   Lalou's order's Empty5/29/2011, 7:52 pm

Shake my head as I watch that silly elf. Horse riding runnig around climbing trees no wonder she has back ache.". Mumble something. "I am going to tie that Spookje down and Nim as well if those two keep it up."Wonder outside and almost bump into Race while muttering something. "Ohhh sorry Race did nto see you that quickly."I smile
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalou's order's   Lalou's order's Empty5/29/2011, 7:55 pm

"Was that my Impish wife you were just mumbling about? I hope all is well. Have you seen her lately? I hope she's behaving herself. Tell me, How is her pregnancy coming along?"
Back to top Go down
Lalou desfleurs

Lalou desfleurs

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: Lalou's orders   Lalou's order's Empty5/29/2011, 8:01 pm

"Your wife? She is an impossible imp and I just threatened to tie her to the hammock if she keeps riding horses , climbing treest like that and running around climbing rocky hills. NAd then she tells me she has a back ache!"I begin to smile now. "All is well that boy is fine and perfectly healthy, she however needs to relax a little more however have yo ever tried to explain that to an imp elf? It is like talking to...well an imp! And Nim is a warrior elf and those two at times give me a head ache with the ridiculous things they want to attemtp one wants to fight orcs as if there is nothign going on and one wnats to be a prankster. What is a midwife to do?"Begin to sigh and then I begin to laugh. "Ohhh you are gonig to have you hands full. She is in the hammock relaxing, i threatened to tie her down though I doubt I would succeed. That boy of yours is doing well don't look so worried you will be kept occupied soon enough."Laugh softly. "I suggest you start thinking where to hide that big bow of yours or I trust it will be missing someday and someone will be trying to either chew on it or....see if he can handle it."
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalou's order's   Lalou's order's Empty5/29/2011, 8:07 pm

"I'm sure glad to hear that they are both doing well! Spookje is just, well; just being Spookje!! That won't ever change(I hope), but maybe we can slow her down some tile the boy is born. I'll work on it. Also, I'll keep my bow and blades where he can't easily get at them! Thank you Lalou! I'm going to go check on her, so I'll chat with you later...Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Lalou desfleurs

Lalou desfleurs

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: Lalou's orders   Lalou's order's Empty5/29/2011, 8:09 pm

Wonder outside to get some fresh air and some hibiscus tea to relax a session with a warrior like Nim and an impish Spookje has me tired. Shke my head as I sit outside and let my mind drift for aminute.
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: Lalou's orders   Lalou's order's Empty5/29/2011, 8:12 pm

"Lemme seeeee, how am I supposed to make thise dragon pop out on this bootie now.?" I hear a familiar voice walk outside and look up from my lazy hammock. Squeel in delight at seeing Race. "Ohhhhhhhh goood to see you."Smile happily and stop what I am doing as I move to attemtp to get up from my relaxing hammock.
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalou's order's   Lalou's order's Empty5/29/2011, 8:18 pm

"You stay right where you are!" I move in close as Spookje relaxes and give her a big hug and kiss! "I just spoke with Lalou and she informed me all is quite well with you and the boy, except; you're doing too much strenuous activities. Dear, you've just got to take it easy until the birth. Then you can return to your impish self. Lalou says you need more rest, and I intend to see that you do just that!" Bend down and share smiles and eskimo kisses. "I love you so much! I love you both. You've got to do as Lalou has said! I wish you'd promise me that you will, or at least tone it down some!"
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: Lalou's orders   Lalou's order's Empty5/29/2011, 8:23 pm

Gaze at my love's worried glance and begin to smile. "I promise I really willl try to relax a little more.."Glance at my love. "I really do promise." Point at my pillows. "I am trying really hard to reklax a little more." Point at the booties. "I am even finishing some booties to relax alittle."Study Race with love. "Don't tie me to the bed."Pout a little now. "I promise I will behave."
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: Lalou's orders   Lalou's order's Empty5/29/2011, 8:32 pm

Yawn a little sleepily. "I must admit I am getting a little sleepy. "Laugh now. "Lalou told me to give in to that more as well. "Yanw again "Oh my Race I am sorry."Begin to laugh now. "I cant help it ."
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalou's order's   Lalou's order's Empty5/29/2011, 8:38 pm

I bend over the hammock again and kiss my dear wife! "Grab you knitting and hold it in your lap, while you put your arms around my neck! I'm going to carry you to the room and ease you onto the bed. Then I'm fixing you some Ginger Tea, and keep you company and watch you knit for a spell. I'm so happy you've agreed to 'slow down' a little. It's best for all, and I know it must be very hard for someone who wants to go, go, go! To suddenly, rest, rest, rest! But You can do it, and I'll Help! I love you so very much!" I pick up Spookje and carry her back to our Castle Room. Gently lay her and her knitting on our bed, then go fix some tea.
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: Lalou's orders    Lalou's order's Empty5/30/2011, 4:15 am

Sip tea and finish the little dragon on the bootie. . SHow it to Race who is watching and sipping tea. "What do you think?"Anxiously look at Race. "I tried to make a waterdragon because he likes them , do you think he will ike them? Oh I hope he will."Lay my knitting aside and sip tea. Point to the old elven fairy tale book I borrowed from Race with the picture of the waterdragon on it. "Did you ever see one Race, a waterdragon like that or is it just an ancient tale? "
Back to top Go down
Lalou desfleurs

Lalou desfleurs

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: lalou's orders   Lalou's order's Empty6/1/2011, 7:16 pm

I am having a nice soak in the warm waters of the tub . "Two pregnant elves is alot to take especially those two elves. " Take a sip of mint tea. "mmmmm oh I am tired."Wonder what Daer is up to Probably trainign and more training . Check the tea pot there is plenty of mint tea left for Daer and some dates as well, bought those from one of the merchant elves. Continue to relax.
Back to top Go down
Lalou desfleurs

Lalou desfleurs

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: Lalou's orders   Lalou's order's Empty6/2/2011, 8:00 am

Out of my bath and clean. Take the mint tea and the dates outside toa cozy little fire and settle down in on the grass. Stare in the flames as I think a while with a huge smile. Sip some mor emint tea as I let my mind wonder and hope that I dont need to tie Nim and Spookje down I dont think I would manage it.
Back to top Go down
Daermaethor Aranhil

Daermaethor Aranhil

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalou's order's   Lalou's order's Empty6/2/2011, 8:11 am

I see my dear Lalou sitting by a small fire. I approach and kneel down beside her and hug and kiss her tenderly! "You smell like mint! MMmmmmmmmm! I like that!"
Back to top Go down
Lalou desfleurs

Lalou desfleurs

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: Lalou's orders   Lalou's order's Empty6/2/2011, 8:14 am

Laugh in delight as I kiss my dear Daer. "Mmmm I missed you, you smell like pine wood and honey and cedar. I love that. "Pull Daer down next to me near the fire. "Mint tea? Oh bought some dates from one of the elven merchants, do you want some?" Laugh as I watch my dear sweet Daer and tell him I had to threaten two elves with tying them down if the first one did not stop her ridiculous tendancy for warring with orcs on the battlefield and the other did not slow being an imp down a little bit more."Ohhh and I dont even think i could tie them down."I giggle. "But they sure keep me busy."
Back to top Go down
Daermaethor Aranhil

Daermaethor Aranhil

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalou's order's   Lalou's order's Empty6/2/2011, 8:20 am

"They sound like they're a real handful for you. I'm sure they'll settle down when the babies start fussing and kicking and wearing them out! But, as soon as the births are through, you know they'll be back to their old ways again. What can you do? The mold is set with them two.....I do believe they will be great mothers though!" Kneel behind you and begin to massage your neck and shoulders! You are tense! I'll try and help you relax those muscles!"
Back to top Go down
Lalou desfleurs

Lalou desfleurs

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: Lalou's orders   Lalou's order's Empty6/2/2011, 8:25 am

"Oh yes right there that has been bothering me all day. Ohhh you have magic fingers, I have no idea how you do that. "Begin to relax. "OOh those two will be good mothers I know they will."Laugh softly. "Every tried tellign Nim the warrior elf that she needs to put a break on killing orcs, she seriosuly told me she coudl try shoot them while sitting in a hammock with a warbow! Took me a while to talk that idea out of her head. Then Spookje. Climbing on rocks to ride her horse, dangling huge spiders in fortn of orc nosing while in trees. I had to talk her out of that one too, try telling that too an imp. "Shake my head and laugh. "it sur ekeeps it interesting hahahaha."Begin to wipe tears of laughter out of my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Daermaethor Aranhil

Daermaethor Aranhil

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalou's order's   Lalou's order's Empty6/2/2011, 8:29 am

"Oh, my precious Love! You are so tensed up!" I rub and rub her taut muscles til they relax, then move on to another tightened spot and begin massaging that area. I can feel Lalou begin to relax and become at ease. She's started to make my fingertips tingle from touch all this very silky soft skin!
Back to top Go down
Lalou desfleurs

Lalou desfleurs

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: Lalou's orders   Lalou's order's Empty6/2/2011, 8:38 am

Relax completely. "Are you sure you dont have wizard powers Daer, you can drift me into a hyopnotic trance right now this is very relaxing ." mmmm relax completely completely at ease now. Settle in Daer's free arm very comfortably. Hand him a date. "Have some they are fresh the merchant assured me that."Laugh when I see hiw twinkling eyes. "Ohhh what are you thinknig do tell me."
Back to top Go down
Daermaethor Aranhil

Daermaethor Aranhil

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalou's order's   Lalou's order's Empty6/2/2011, 8:53 am

"Mmmmmmm, these Dates are very tasty, but not ne'r as sweet as you my love!"
Back to top Go down
Lalou desfleurs

Lalou desfleurs

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: "Lalou's orders   Lalou's order's Empty6/2/2011, 1:23 pm

Laugh merrily. "Oh you are going to make me blush as crimson as a tomato soon hahahaha." Smile happily watch as the kitchen elf comes running out being chased by a raincloud and a little tornado. The tornado sweeping up all the lemons and strawberries the elf is carrying the raincloud washing them only to disappear with them. I cannot help it and begin to laugh and laugh. "That is what you get with two elves with children that have elemental powers." Laugh get up and give the poor elf a towel. "Over in the meadow about ten minutes away there is a tree packed with lemons and there are penty of strawberries. That way you cna still make that pie you wanted to make for the lady. "Shakking with laughter I wonder back to the fire to settle down with Daer. "Ohhhhh that was funny"look at Daer and I cant help but softly start to laugh again. "Poof now you have strawberries and poof now you dont hahahahaha." Wrpa my hands around a cup of wamr chocolate Dae'hands to me with a merry laugh. "Ah you are precious."Take a sip nestle comfortably. "mmm tell me yoru stories what have you been up to?
Back to top Go down
Daermaethor Aranhil

Daermaethor Aranhil

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalou's order's   Lalou's order's Empty6/2/2011, 4:03 pm

"My precious Love! If I told you about all my Training Exercises that I put the men through; it would bore you to tears!" Ogles Lalou with gleaming eyes! "That is past! What I want is right in front of me Nested close! Hmmmmmmm! You smell like a fragrant bloom!" Kiss you with sincerity.
Back to top Go down
Lalou desfleurs

Lalou desfleurs

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: Lalou's orders   Lalou's order's Empty6/3/2011, 4:14 am

Wake because of the mornign birds. I watch the fire embers. Nestle even deeper in Daer's arms for the morning is slightly chilly. Watch my love sleep with loving eyes for a minute and gently kiss him. Nestle even mor ebefore I drift back in too a comforting warm sleep
Back to top Go down
Daermaethor Aranhil

Daermaethor Aranhil

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalou's order's   Lalou's order's Empty6/4/2011, 8:31 am

I wake to a feeling of complete warmth. I open my eyes to feel the morning sun shinning through the window. I feel Lalou's soft arm draped over me, and feel her silky legs entwined with mine. She's nestled right close against me. I love the feel of her softness. I roll over to face her and pull her against me. She stirs, smiles and runs her legs between mine and nuzzles into me. After displaying a soft grin, she drifts back to sleep!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lalou's order's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalou's order's   Lalou's order's Empty

Back to top Go down

Lalou's order's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galadriel Woods :: The Lorien :: Castle Lorien-
Jump to: