Galadriel Woods


Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Lalou's order's

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lalou desfleurs

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Lorien

PostSubject: Lalou's orders   6/5/2011, 4:12 am

I wake due to the pitterpatter of the mornign rain. Yanw and stretch as I smellthe rain from outside. Ohhh that smells wonderful/ Very softly get up to get some coffee for myself and for Daer. Settle both cups back on the table. Then settle back in comfy warm bed nestle and squirm until I am comfortable and slowly slowly wake up. I watch Daer's sleep and smile scatter soft little kisses as I watch him sleep/ Settle my head on his shoulder and doze a little bit, I am a little slow in waking up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daermaethor Aranhil

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-04-26
Location : Portland

PostSubject: Re: Lalou's order's   6/5/2011, 8:20 am

I awake to a feeling of total Bliss! Seems I must be on a Cloud. I'm completely engulf in a warm softness! I open my eyes and see a Very Gorgeous Lalou staring and smiling! I can feel her legs moving about my own. I can feel her fingertips as they caress my cheek! I kiss her softly and say, "Good Morning my precious Love! I trust you slept well. I feel as though I've been on a cloud, completely engulfed in it's softness!" I roll over now and nuzzle into Lalou's neck. Then perk up! "Is that fresh coffee I smell? Oh, you are full of surprises"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lalou desfleurs

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Lorien

PostSubject: Lalou's orders   6/5/2011, 1:30 pm

Giggle merrily. "Oh yes very fresh coffee, fresh from those sunny mountains up north. All I had to do was roast it. "hand Daer a cup. "Now tell me this is a nice way to wake evry morning, because I sure can get used to that. "Place a finger on Daer's lips. "Shhhh there is more."get up with a laugh and come back with a basket "In exchange for some dragon spice mix for the soup Angela maked me pecan puffy cloud pancakes. "Laugh brightly as I look at "Daer. "And I want nothing more then to share them with you and only you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spookje Feredir

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Lorien

PostSubject: relaxing   6/7/2011, 6:46 pm

Sitting in the orchard dangling my feet in the water of a small stream and softly playing my violin. Gently put my instrument down the waters of that little stream look inviting ohhhh why not . Slip in to the stream and carefully swim my way to the middle where i can sit on a small patch of sand. mmmm this is nice sitting in the sunshine relaxxing. This is relaxing isn't it? Look a little thoughtful oh yes it definately is relaxing. Make myself comfy in the sunshine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spookje Feredir

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Lorien

PostSubject: Big big trouble   6/8/2011, 5:36 pm

Wake up somethign is bothering me. I can hear rustling in the bushes. I dont like it and I do not have my bow with me to defend myself either. Slink back in a little bush and wait. I watch as out of the bushed the most ugly warg I have ever seen near the pond. And another. Dark orc scouts letting wargs drink. I am trembling in fear as I watch those creature. And I have to sneeze as well. "Oh no....not now."Achoo. Clasp a hand ove rmy nose. Watch the head of the orc scouts snap up. Whimper a little in distress as the warg now starts to sniff around for tracks. "please please dont let them be able to swim . Ohhhh please not. ohhh why did I have to use rose oils.. I am trapped with all that snifing." The warg has found my tracks and a bottle of rose oils which is dashed against the rocks, "There is an elf around here, find her. Get the dark blood hound wolves but find her she cannot be far."Watch as the orc scout scans the water carefully and begin to laugh. "Let them start by a swim to that little island and track the bushes." I am trapped and very frightened now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spookje Feredir

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Lorien

PostSubject: big big trouble   6/8/2011, 5:40 pm

And it is too late as a bloodwolf snarling makes me get up ."Back away against a rock whimpering in fear until the orc handler calls the wolf off. There is nothign I can do with those blood hound wolves. "Race."I whisper. "ohhh help us where are you." I am too worried for my son to put up any fight and obey when ordered to keep still. Glance at the blood hound wolves. I cannot outrun them or climb anywhere there are three of them and the two orc scouts are intent on letting the wargs drink as the blood hound wolves keep me where I am. begin to sob a little in fear now. A violent growl makes me stop as I wonder what on earth I am to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Racerediron

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2011-04-21
Location : Portland

PostSubject: Re: Lalou's order's   6/9/2011, 12:17 pm

Sitting upon Mythrial at the side of the Training area, I watch as some of the troops practice with their bows. Daermaethor is giving them some hands on tips about switching formations and shooting as a group and individually. I notice a very aggitated Midnight flying towards me 'squawking' and carrying on. I reach into my vest for some raisens. I place them on my shoulder, but he doesn't land, he hovers above me in an aggitated state, squawking loudly! He begins to circle up and fly towards the east....He wishes me to follow. I ride to Daer and say, I'm taking these two squads with me! There must be trouble with Spookje! Midnight is in a panic so I'm following him. Please inform Captain Wayne. Then muster Your Company and follow me in about 15 minutes...I know not what peril lies ahead! But, I must move.....I form the men and yell, 'Column of two's, Forward!' And race off following Midnight!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Racerediron

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2011-04-21
Location : Portland

PostSubject: Re: Lalou's order's   6/9/2011, 1:06 pm

After galloping for some little time, I notice Midnight turn around and fly towards me....I signal the troop to halt! Midnight sits on my shoulder...I hand him some raisens and he eats them as if famished! We must be near. I signal the men to dismount and form around me.....
"From here on we'll proceed with caution." Pointing to 2 skilled bowmen, I say, "Scout ahead, when you find them, one of you report back.....I'll wait 5 min. , then follow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spookje Feredir

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Lorien

PostSubject: trouble   6/9/2011, 4:07 pm

Too tired of standing and I am getting cold as well. The orc scouts are sure takign their time with getting those warg getting them water to drink. Shiver in fear and the blood hound wolf s surrounding me. I am becoming chilled to the bone in the water now and chatter my teeth. brrrr. . Thinnk comforting to my little boy now. "It will be allright you know. mommy's here and dady will come charging on on his warhorse and we will be just fine. And I won't let them harm you , I simply won't." Another snalr of a bloodhound wolf .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Racerediron

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2011-04-21
Location : Portland

PostSubject: Re: Lalou's order's   6/10/2011, 7:14 am

As we proceed ahead with caution, I spot one of the Scouts. He signals us to halt and take Cover! I approach and he whispers, "They're just ahead. Six of them, all mounted on Wargs. They've stopped to let their mounts drink of the stream. They are afoot. They could very well be an advance Party. Your wife looks fine, her hands are bound but otherwise looks fine."
I signal the men to circle around from both sides. When we have them ringed, I'll signal to close in! We'll give them a chance to surrender and talk...before we kill them with a Volley of arrows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Racerediron

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2011-04-21
Location : Portland

PostSubject: Re: Lalou's order's   6/10/2011, 8:13 am

I wait along the the edge of the tree line for the men to get into position. I see Lt. Aranil approach me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daermaethor Aranhil

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-04-26
Location : Portland

PostSubject: Re: Lalou's order's   6/10/2011, 8:16 am

Kneeling beside the Captain, I whisper to him, "The men are in position and will await your signal. They have them ringed, none can escape; yet they remain concealed!" Captain Race asks me to return to my men and he casually walks towards the foul creatures!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Racerediron

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2011-04-21
Location : Portland

PostSubject: Re: Lalou's order's   6/10/2011, 8:32 am

I notch an arrow, yet keep my bow lowered as I enter the small clearing by the stream. "Which of you is in charge? Let the Maiden go and you may yet live! You are completely surrounded and there are at least three bowmen for each of you. Let her go---NOW!!"
The one closest to Spookje moves towards her while drawing his dagger. I loose the arrow and drop him with a head shot! I notch another arrow, but in a sudden rush, the others are killed by a host of arrows! The nearest warg, with 3 arrows sticking from him---charges me! I drop my bow and draw my sword. He's on me and I feint left, spin to the right and then lift and swipe my sword two-handed, severing his stinking head. I scan the area, all enemy are dead....so much for talking! I run to Spookje's side and sweep her in my arms. She melts into me..."Are you harmed at all my precious?" She smiles, and wraps her arms around my neck and nestles close as I carry her away from the carnage. "I'm fine, just shaken up....I'm sorry! They were on me before I could react!" I kiss her and whisper, "Shhhhhhh! Everything is fine....let's go home and get you a warm bath, and some food!" I lift her aboard Mythrial and leap up behind her. I motion to Daer and he approaches. "Lt., take a squad of men and see if you can backtrack this group and find what direction they approached from. See if there are signs of others....I'll be at the Castle when you return!"
I hold My love tightly and say, "Let's go home!" With a little urging, Mythrial heads towards Lorien at a gallop!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spookje Feredir

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Lorien

PostSubject: safety   6/10/2011, 10:41 am

Tightly wrap Race's warcloak around me. "Ohhh I am sorry I just wanted to relax a little in the stream and then I heard this rustling and then those wargs came to drink and I hid and well then they spotted me."I just wanted to relax a little in the sunshine . Shiver in fear. "I dont know what would have happened if you had not come, ."Nestle deeper in the warm arms of my dear husband listenign to Myth's relaxing hoof beats as I tell Race what happened. Glance up at him ., "And then that warg charging you ohhhh I have never bene so frightened."I whisper . "yet you are allright."Smile in relief. "I am so glad you came, that rope hurt my wrists"Relax now. "What would I do without you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Racerediron

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2011-04-21
Location : Portland

PostSubject: Re: Lalou's order's   6/12/2011, 1:14 am

"Oh my precious Love! Everything is fine now. Soon we'll be back at the Castle. We'll get you a nice warm bath, then I'll check you out from head to toe; and give you a neck and back massage. You'll be back into mischief before you know it!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spookje Feredir

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Lorien

PostSubject: safe   6/13/2011, 8:01 am

"A bath and a massage ohhhhhh I do like that." I feel around in Race's cloak . "What's this?"Laugh in surprise as I see the same bottle of roseoil the orc destroyed. "Where did you find this?"Look in my dear husband's sparkling eyes. "Ohhhh you are so precisou do you know that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spookje Feredir

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Lorien

PostSubject: relaxing   6/13/2011, 3:55 pm

Warm bath,smelling of roses, my chaffed wrists well rubbed in with a flowerly cream and wrapped in awamr fur lined cloak and a big cup of lemon tea I begin to feel elf again. Laugh when I look at my love. "You spoil me completely, in fact you spoil the both of us completely do you knwo that?" Nestle comfortably in the soft pillows. Look at my husbands merry eyes/. "ohh what are you thinking you have that merry twinkle I like that. What ar eyou up to?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spookje Feredir

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Lorien

PostSubject: resting   6/14/2011, 4:00 am

Wake up with astart shivering and shaking ohhhhh what a horible nightmare.My start wakes up Race who looks at me with concern. "Gently place a hand on my tummy. "Looks like someone was having a terrible nightmare about those orcs, I dreamt it too.""I feel my son moving around. "It's allright I whisper no more orcs mommy is safe daddy is riht here don't be frightened." Glance at Race "He;s terrified, I can feel it."Take Race arms Wrap them completely around then both of us, begin to smile. "There he is calming down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Racerediron

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2011-04-21
Location : Portland

PostSubject: Re: Lalou's order's   6/14/2011, 7:44 am

I nestle close and encase them both in my arms. I begin to softly sing a soothing lullabye that my mother used to sing. I remember it well because she so often sang it. Whenever she would clean and cook, she would sing while she toiled. I keep singing my song softly and lower. I lowered my voice and after a few minutes I held a pair of happy, contented Elves in my arms. Sleeping soundly! I gaze at Spookje. Her eyes are closed but she still has her grin on. I gently caress her abs.....no stirring from the boy. I imagine him in there sleeping like his mother, with a big grin on his adorable face. ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lalou's order's   

Back to top Go down
 
Lalou's order's
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Hot Toys, 1/6th scale batmobile tumbler.
» Damn you Hot Toys!
» Marvel Legends 2013 series 1 "Hit Monkey BAF"
» Top Secret Coffee Shop
» Hot Toys in Hong Kong...Price check Please!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galadriel Woods :: The Lorien :: Castle Lorien-
Jump to: