Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spookje Feredir

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir Empty
PostSubject: Spookje Feredir   Spookje Feredir Empty4/21/2011, 12:03 pm

Character Name:Spookje Feredir
Race: Elf
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Blonde ivory skin
Weight: 60 kg
Height: 175cm
Eye Color: Blue
Dislikes: orcs, beign very cold
Personality: A playfull imp skillfull with the violin. If I dont do anythign impish I am very ill. Yet I have a very gentle heart.
Weapons: violin and a bow and arrow
Weapon Description: My violin was a very dark instrument belonging to my father after I got changed into the light elf my violin changed with me. I can heal you with it, help you sleep or hypnotize you with it. My bow and arrow are made perfect to my size by my dear husband. I am not veyr skilled yet but learning rapidly
Abilities: PLaying my violin, knitting, making ginger tea, shooting arrows
Alignment: Good
Biography: I am the daughter of Dracula and inherited his powers as a vampire. In a clash of dark and light the dark forces tried to claim me as their own. The kind lady and my adoptive brther the commander intervenend secretely taking me out of the council. With the help of my father and my dear brother I was given my true elven form and thsus became a creature of the light. I am an imp and love to laugh and play my wonderful instrument. Futher more I am deeply in love with my elven husband and bowmaster Race. I tyry too keep everyone's life interesting impish as I am but with a kind heart
Back to top Go down

Spookje Feredir
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galadriel Woods :: Out of Character :: Charater Creation-
Jump to: