Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roane Y Môr

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roane Y Môr

Roane Y Môr

Roane Y Môr Empty
PostSubject: Roane Y Môr   Roane Y Môr Empty7/15/2011, 3:30 pm

Character Name: Roane Y Môr

Race: Selkie elf
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: golden red brown hair sea green eyes
Weight:60 kg
Height: 1.80
Eye Color: sea green
Likes: water, watercreatures, waterplants, sunshine, swimming
Dislikes: desert, dark creatures, dark magic,
Personality: I am a selkie on the beaches I got captured by dark trolls and dark wizards. For what reason I knwo not. Gone was the water, they took my sealfur cloak without it I am powerless. They theatened to burn it many times, why they never did I will never know. In the woods I succumbed to my fate until Alagos appeared out of nowhere defeated that horde took my seal cape and...returned it to me. That my heart did not understand because no one ever gives a selkie her cloak back out of free will. I am fearfull of dar creatures, fearfull of other elves. Perhaps in future I may learn to trust
Weapons: limited power over water
Weapon Description: Can summon tiny awaves, small vortexes, can play with the undercurrents of the waters. The singing can bring one in a trance
Abilities: Water magic
Alignment: Good
Personality: I am a selkie on the beaches I got captured by dark trolls and dark wizards. For what reason I knwo not. Gone was the water, they took my sealfur cloak without it I am powerless. They theatened to burn it many times, why they never did I will never know. In the woods I succumbed to my fate until Alagos appeared out of nowhere defeated that horde took my seal cape and...returned it to me. That my heart did not understand because no one ever gives a selkie her cloak back out of free will. I am fearfull of dar creatures, fearfull of other elves. Perhaps in future I may learn to trust
Back to top Go down

Roane Y Môr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galadriel Woods :: Out of Character :: Charater Creation-
Jump to: