Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lady_magelet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady_magelet

Lady_magelet

Lady_magelet Empty
PostSubject: Lady_magelet   Lady_magelet Empty4/21/2011, 4:24 am

Character Name: Lady_magelet
Race: Elf
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Ivory white skin, slender, rosy cheeks
Weight: 125
Height: 5’5
Eye Color: Blue
Dislikes: orcs, sleeping inside, being late, having bad dreams,
Personality: I am a shy elf. I tend to keep to myself except for when I am working with other elves and/or animals. I have a creative spirit and a quick wit as some things. I enjoy the little things in life. I am always helping someone, whether if they are sick or if they just need someone to talk to.
Religious Stance: I am a free spirit, but I believe in the Lorien Gods.
Weapons: sword, wild magic
Weapon Description: my sword belonged to my father; it has been passed down for generations. It is a long sword, which has a light hilt that is encrusted with jewels of all colors. It is magical when I add my powers to it.
Abilities: playing a harp (my mother’s harp), wild magic – used to protect, defend, and heal – if not balanced then it will drain energy faster, making potions and herbs to heal others, having visions of what is yet to come (only see glimpses),
Alignment: Good
Biography: I ran away from home due to Orc’s attacking/burning my village and killing my mother and father. All I have left of them is my mother’s harp (which I carry and know how to play) and my father’s sword (which I only know how to use a little). I ran to Lorien woods and was brought into the city for protection from orcs. I soon set up a shop called ‘The Oak Leaf’, an herbal and potions shop, where I also sell homemade items like ale, candles, etc. I also have a healing garden beside my shop, where animals and people alike come to rest and to hear the bards sing or to sit by the waterfall. In Lorien, I help out in the infirmary and in my spare time learn how to control my magical powers and play ancient tunes on my harp.
Back to top Go down

Lady_magelet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galadriel Woods :: Out of Character :: Charater Creation-
Jump to: