Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

coming home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

coming home Empty
PostSubject: coming home   coming home Empty5/24/2011, 10:07 am

I am trying very hard to relax as Lalou strictly instructed me. So I am sitting and dangling my feet in the cool water of a small stream as I enjoy the sunshine. I then hear the sentry, and I do get up fast. Decide to climb on the rock and holding a small tree I look out to what the sentyr has alerted Lorien too. Two riders appraoching the borders. Laugh in delight. "They are comeing home. ohhh I have to go greet them. "oftly whistle for Sultan. I check that Lalou is not around and Lusty either. Sultan gives me a worried look but I let him walk under to the tall rock so that I cna sit sideways on his back. Entangle my hands in Sultan's mane. "Walk up to him Sultan, you can do that, you are not going to drop us and Race can help us off. Let's go before Lalou or Lusty notices this." Carefully Sultan begins to pick his way towards Race. Sultan gives me a reassuring snort
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

coming home Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming home   coming home Empty5/24/2011, 10:33 am

As we approach the outskirts of Lorien I see the most amazing sight! It's my dear wife riding sidesaddle! She's not suppose to be on a horse! I gallop to her and leap down and hold out my arms....she slides off her horse right into my arms! We kiss and hug and kiss somemore! I break and turn to my trooper and say, "Ride on ahead and alert the post please! The Paddock, Mess Hall, and Infirmary!" Turn back to my love and gaze into her sparkling eyes and gently hold her close. We trade eskimo kisses then kiss with passion. I race my hands all about her back and whisper, "I love you so much! Won't you ride to the castle with me?" She nods, and so I lift her aboard Mythriel, then leap up behind her with her horses leader in my hands, I encase her in my arms, and slowly head for the Castle!
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

coming home Empty
PostSubject: home   coming home Empty5/24/2011, 10:38 am

Scatter kisses all ove r Race in sheer joy. "I missed you so much, so much. "Hug him tightly. "Please don't tell Lalou or Lusty what I did or they are going to tie me to the bed."I whisper. "Sultan would never drop either one of us." Sctaeer more kisses . "You look happy very happy. ohhh I am so glad you are back."
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

coming home Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming home   coming home Empty5/24/2011, 10:40 am

"My dear, I have missed you very much also! And how is the boy treating you? Has he been behaving!? When we get to our room, I shall need a bath, and you can check me for wounds, though I don't think I have any!"
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

coming home Empty
PostSubject: coming home   coming home Empty5/24/2011, 10:43 am

Study my love "Yes let's get you in a bath and some wamr clean clothes and I will check you for injuries you never know. Ohhh and I need to get some food in you you look hungry too "Begin to laugh and gently take Race's hand. "I felt him move yesterday it is slight but he is moving. Can you feel him?"
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

coming home Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming home   coming home Empty5/24/2011, 10:50 am

We reach the side entrance to the Castle. I leap down and tie up the horses, then help Spookje down. We embrace lovingly, and I whisper to her! "Let's get inside, I need a bath, some food, and to spend time with my 2 loves!!" I hold her hand, and have my other around her waist as we slowly walk inside. She puts her head on my shoulder, I love that!! Mmmmmmm! So glad to be home and unscathed!
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

coming home Empty
PostSubject: coming home.   coming home Empty5/24/2011, 10:57 am

Get warm bath ready and overdo it with the bathfoam. So the amount of foam in the bath is tremendous. Grimerrily "Well it will certainly get rid of the road dust you might get a little foamy hahaha. " Place ginger tea on the bath sill. . Glance at my lov ehappily. "I kind of asked Angela to make a meal for us with fish in the cafe she promised seats in th sunshine near the flower garden. What do you think?" Watch my love merrily . "Get in the tub my dear I can't check for bruises with yo all dusty come one you."
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

coming home Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming home   coming home Empty5/24/2011, 11:07 am

"My dear wife, I love the way you spoil me so. Your going to be such a great mother!! I'm quite sure of it! Takes a sip of ginger tea and then continues on scrubbing the dusty trail and sweat off me!
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

coming home Empty
PostSubject: Coming home   coming home Empty5/24/2011, 11:09 am

Laugh and blush now. Gently take the soft sponge. "Give me that, I will do your back then I cna inspect you carefully. "
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

coming home Empty
PostSubject: coming home   coming home Empty5/24/2011, 11:15 am

"Hmmmm you are foamy. "And before those words leave my lips a little raincloud pops up and showers the fom of Race's back. "Ohhh that is much better, your little raincluods are handy littl eon." Carefuly inspect race's shoulder and begin to laugh. 'How persistant was Midnight for those raisens giggle, you have ablue mark from his hopping up and down in excitement ithink?" Rub in a healing cream for bruises. "tell me what did you encounter?"
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

coming home Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming home   coming home Empty5/24/2011, 11:42 am

"It wasn't much of a battle really! 2 trolls and about 40 Orc! Because of Wayne's plan, I barely loosed 2 arrows and it was over!! They were basically killed just about simultaneously! I don't believe we suffered any loses! I think Jade was wounded, though slightly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

coming home Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming home   coming home Empty

Back to top Go down

coming home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galadriel Woods :: The Lorien :: The Lorien-
Jump to: