Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lemon tea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

lemon tea Empty
PostSubject: lemon tea   lemon tea Empty5/23/2011, 8:14 am

Settle myself down in the sunshine at the small cafe. I see Angela and begin to smie hapily. "Any chance for lemon tea and some of that lemon pie with fresh limes?"Look at her hopefully. "Ohh and have some yourself as well ."
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

lemon tea Empty
PostSubject: lemon tea   lemon tea Empty5/23/2011, 6:02 pm

"ohh Midnight."Smile as the big bird lands on my shoulder and caws. I listne intently. "is he well?"Listen intently. "Oh you are a treasure." Sip some lemon juice. Smile as I watch Midnight dip his beak into my glass. "Teeheee you funny funny bird." Wince . "Ouch." Talk to my tummy. "You are poking me, stop that."Sip my drink and almost choke on it. "Poking me? Rest a gentle palm on my tummy and my eys widen. "You are moving aren't you."begin to laugh now. "Don't you move to much now."Grin and look at Midnight whisper to my dear bird. "Care to fly back to Race and caw that litlte surprise in his ear,? i think he will like that it will cheer him up with all the orc fighting."In a caw Midnight takes off. . Smile as I watch him leave. Turn to Angela. "Now tell me how to you knit gold fleece from the mountain sheep with the blue feathe fleece form the elf meadow goat?"hatter away merrily with Nagela as we resume knitting together.
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

lemon tea Empty
PostSubject: Chef hat   lemon tea Empty5/24/2011, 9:53 am

Midnight crahslands on the table looks at me and gives a lazy burp. "Ohoooo did you get spoiled with raisens again?"A lazy caw is my answer. I check the little note . "Ohhh he is on his way home."Look at Midnight . "Well what did he do."Listen to his cawing. and begin to giggle. "Ohhhhhh then entire mcamp must have been wondering why he got so cheerful hahahahaha." Give midnight somethign to dirnk and watch him disappear in the treetops to digest his meal of raisens. Continue to sit in the sunshine knittin gaway with Angela. Watch Angela's knititng . "What's that you are making? Ohhh a chef's hat for Ron , yes he needs that with all the strawberries he picks for Nimmie. Ohhhhh I like the strawberries and pies you added as details very very pretty"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lemon tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: lemon tea   lemon tea Empty

Back to top Go down

lemon tea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galadriel Woods :: The Lorien :: Cafe Avalon-
Jump to: