Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lady Shiori

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hand Of Fate

Lady Shiori Empty
PostSubject: Lady Shiori   Lady Shiori Empty10/3/2010, 10:50 pm

Character Name: Shiori Kishi Heigen
Race: Elf
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:
Weight: 120 pounds
Height: 6 Feet
Eye Color: Silver
Personality:
Religious Stance: Open minded
Weapons:
Weapon Description:
Abilities:
Alignment: Good
Biography: From left to right. I admire a splendid new sword that my brother, Erirawin Riakin Heigen, gave to me on my birthday in the same year that our father ordered him to the Neverwinter Knight Training Facility at the north within the Monitorium.....I do sooo miss him and pray for his safety daily. The second image is from when I was in a dream-state having council with my long past mother who was beheaded in a long ago battle, her fire Sword the link that opens the doorway for us to have council. The third image you see is me preparing to head out to archery practice with my brother...he could hit the smallest of target from great distances. I hope the skill keeps him safe wherever he is. The fourth is my trustworthy, always loyal blue dragon; Fesabe the Blue-Scaled. The only way we could be closer is if she ate me. And these are images of my homeland and the royal palace of White Shore Plains of Kelandra. I do so need to have council with your Lorien leader as I have been seeing relentless images in my mind of your land.
Back to top Go down

Lady Shiori
Page 1 of 1