Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Commander returns from his journey ...........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave
Admin
Dave

The Commander returns from his journey ........... Empty
PostSubject: The Commander returns from his journey ...........   The Commander returns from his journey ........... Empty5/19/2011, 9:50 am

Ahhhh my friends, too long have personal situations kept me away from my beloved Lorien, I am pleased to see the place looking peaceful and so well tendered on our my return.
I shall be visiting you all over the coming weeks and look forward to catching up on all the news since I was hastily called away. My good Lady Galadriel has kept me company both in body , mind , and spirit and we wish love and blessings upon you all.
Until we meet and share a cup of friendship over our long tales I bid you good day for the time being, Elven blessings go with you all......

Last edited by Dave on 5/19/2011, 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

PostSubject: the commander   The Commander returns from his journey ........... Empty5/19/2011, 11:56 am

Squeel in delight when I see a familiar figure. "Yippppeeeeeeeeee."Take off to greet my dear brother leap up and almost do topple him over. Give him a huge hug and kiss. "Where have you been , what strange creatures have you seen. You are tanned obviously it was sunny, did you see any dragons? Did you bring a present? Ohhhhhh is that a dragon ring? "
Back to top Go down
Dave
Admin
Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Commander returns from his journey ...........   The Commander returns from his journey ........... Empty5/19/2011, 3:46 pm

Grasp my sister in a huge hug and kiss her warmly on the cheek ....... 'Now, now sis, anyone would think you had missed me !'' (winks and put her back on her feet before gently patting her tummy )...... '' Mmmmmm looks like junior is coming along just fine my dear. .................. Dragons? yes, I saw a few in the distance along with many other strange creatures. Some I have never seen the like of before and hope I never see again !............. Now enough questions for the time being, tell me all about what has been going on in my abscence?''
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

PostSubject: The journey   The Commander returns from his journey ........... Empty5/19/2011, 4:21 pm

Hook my arm in my dear brother's and begin to chatter his ears off about all that has been going on. "Oh did I mention yet that Ron now has a penguin to put with as a pet. Nim's little son likes them and Nim does too so...there is a small iceberg in their room now with a penguin." Laugh as I look at my brother. "Miss you, are you crazy you silly elf I missed you like crazy you silly big brother of mine? Plant another big kiss on his cheek. "I am glad you ar eback. Now, your turn tell me all of your journey I am curios. Or I will chatter your ears red I think."Giggle merrily
Back to top Go down
Dave
Admin
Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Commander returns from his journey ...........   The Commander returns from his journey ........... Empty5/20/2011, 2:20 pm

''Oh, where do I start. I guess the day I left Lorien nearly a season ago............. ''

I chatted to Spookjes in the sunshine as we made our way to the seats by the river. We talked of dragons and strange creatures I had seen. Elves and dwarves and all manner of people I had met upon the way. I told her of distant towns and villages, some friendly, some under the obvious watch of the Dark Lords.......
'' I did happen across a little something along the way that I thought you might like''
I reached into my pack and withdrew a small cylindrical package wrapped in red silk..........
'' It's a flute carved from the Old Malorn tree in North Wild Wood, a tree Ent named Mosslimbs presented it to me after I told him the tale of your transformation from vampire to imp/elf princess. He tells me that if you are ever lost in any woods or forest anywhere on the earth, just play and wood sprites will be compelled to lead you to safety. The rest of the time it plays just like a normal flute with a sweet soft tone''......
I smile as my sister eagerly opens the wrappings and extracts the rich ruby mahogany like flute and strokes the wood in a gentle tender way......
''I hope you like it ''.........
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

PostSubject: the journey   The Commander returns from his journey ........... Empty5/20/2011, 2:35 pm

Tenderly stroke the woodwork as I examine the flute. "Like it? I love it." Kiss my dear sweet brother. "This is beautiful."Hold my flute in the sunshine and look it all over. "It is gorgeous."
Begin to play asmall tune. "Ohhh and it has a wonderful sound to it." Begin to play another small tune on it. As the sound ebbs away slowly in the sunshine I laugh merrily. "That is a wonderful present ohhh you are the best brother ."Hug him tightly. Study him now. "Btw have you seen Ron yet. He will probably drop all he is doing when he ses you. He missed you. Come one lets'go find him. Point to the shayd forest. ."I saw him head there to pick forest strawberries for Nimmie. And I bought tea with me. Let's go surprise him I don't think he has seen you yet."
Chatter on merrily with my brother and play another tune on my flute for him as we wonder.
Back to top Go down
Lady Galadriel

Lady Galadriel

PostSubject: Re: The Commander returns from his journey ...........   The Commander returns from his journey ........... Empty5/21/2011, 5:24 pm

Walking beside her faithful friend Daekano, the Lady approaches home...looks at Daekano." It has been too long my dear friend to be away from home. Whilst I needed to be with the commander and watch over him, I have longed to be back home and among my friends, and family of Lorien. I have brought gifts for many, and (long sigh), oh smell the air Daekano... I love the way the forest smells after a spring rain." (Daekano nudges the Lady's hand) OH yes... my ring...it is lovely isn't it...so my friend do I tuck it away? or do I leave it on ...I need to talk with the commander and we have so much to tell our friends...come now, let us get back to our quarters...HOME.... my heart is at peace and so full of love... just wonderful to be HOME.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Commander returns from his journey ...........   The Commander returns from his journey ........... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Commander returns from his journey ...........
Page 1 of 1