Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mischiev

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

mischiev Empty
PostSubject: mischiev   mischiev Empty5/11/2011, 3:07 pm

Point to the clearing "See that "I giggle . "That is a perfect place for asmall little lake, we can keep goldfish there if you like."Snort in merry laughter as I watch one of the guards have watterlillies on his head and a frog sitting on it croaking loudly. "Ermmm nooo your aim is a little off in that little pond not on his head."giggle when i look at the guard. "I think it is a funny picture especially with the croak since he croaks and yells alot ."Giggle softly and watch frog and waterlilly disappear in the pond. Shoot the guard an apologetic look ith a giggle . Look shocked and I begin to laugh . "noooo his name is not Crokay the croaky guard I will nto have you adress the elf like that."I whisper with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

mischiev Empty
PostSubject: Re: mischiev   mischiev Empty5/11/2011, 3:17 pm

Approaching the clearing, I notice it miraculously turn into a small lake! Must be the Boy and Spookje up to their daily mischief!! I look and see a bewildered Guard shaking his head and mumble inaudible words! I approach the imps! "Guess who!!??"
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

mischiev Empty
PostSubject: mischiev   mischiev Empty5/11/2011, 3:20 pm

My eyes sparkle merrily "Ohhh it is you."Laughing I get up and kiss Race. "Point to the lake. "he wanted to keep a little frog and waterlillies so I thought a small little lake int the clearing would be allright don't you?"Look at Race's guard. Whisper in his ear what happened. "oh and did I mention that I just prevented our son from calling him croaky."Try to keep a straight face , take Race 's hand and place it on my tummy. "Listen I cna simply hear him laughing now, cna you hear it."
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

mischiev Empty
PostSubject: Re: mischiev   mischiev Empty5/11/2011, 3:23 pm

I bend and place an ear to my Love's abs. I can her the little chatter-muffin going at it!! Yakking away!! Whatever he's saying is beyond my understanding!! Laugh and smile at Spookje, "He sure is having a blast!"
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

mischiev Empty
PostSubject: mischiev   mischiev Empty5/11/2011, 3:27 pm

"mmmm.'pointto the little lake. 'I had to tell him that a waterdragon as a pet is out of the question, he was wondering if you could keep those in a bathtub, you knwo from the fairytales.'Blush softly. 'I found an old fairytale book of yours, I have been reading it to him."
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

mischiev Empty
PostSubject: Re: mischiev   mischiev Empty5/11/2011, 3:30 pm

"No pets yet! Absolutely Not!! And especially Dragons!! They make terrible pets! My Son, You'll have many pets, I'm sure! But, not now!! You must wait til a more approprate time! You gotta grow some. If you want pets, you must be able to tend them!"
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

mischiev Empty
PostSubject: Mischiev   mischiev Empty5/11/2011, 3:35 pm

Smile softly. "If you ask I think he will think that is ok."Lovingly look at Race. "He will take the little frog back if that is what you wants but I think he is fond of the little frog." Giggle softly. "Oh yes he wants to ask you something I think."Gently take Race's hand. 'it is a little trick lalou taught me. , listen between my heartbeat I think you can then connect to his thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

mischiev Empty
PostSubject: Re: mischiev   mischiev Empty5/11/2011, 3:44 pm

Ok! You can keep the frog! But, he stays in the pond. You can come here to play with him! No frogs in the bathwater!!
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

mischiev Empty
PostSubject: Mischiev   mischiev Empty5/11/2011, 3:48 pm

Laugh merrily snuggle into Race as I watch the forg bouce around on the waterlillies. "Looks like there will be a frog concert in Lorien at night.'I grin. look at Race. "Hey it will help the sentry a little isn't it true that when they sense somethign si wrong they go all quiet?" Shake my head and look at the little frog. "Waterdragons, I even dream of them."Look at Race. "Did you drema of waterdragons my dear handsome husband of mine.'Laugh again. "your eyes have the merry sparkle what are you up too?"
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

mischiev Empty
PostSubject: Re: mischiev   mischiev Empty5/11/2011, 4:01 pm

"I guess every little boy dreams of Water Dragons! I was no exception! That was another era! Another age! Run my hands around your shoulder and urge you close for a fiery kiss!
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

mischiev Empty
PostSubject: Re: mischiev   mischiev Empty5/14/2011, 10:49 am

I awake to find My Precious love entwined with me! She is so warm and soft! She always sleeps with such a cute little grin about her! I gently cover her abs with my palm. No movement, no sound! The boy still sleeps. Good, maybe my dear Spookje can get some xtra sleep. That impish boy has been quite a handful lately! I lean into my Spookje and place a gentle kiss upon her forehead!
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

mischiev Empty
PostSubject: awake   mischiev Empty5/14/2011, 5:36 pm

I wake when I hear the sound of the birds. Yawn veyr sleepily . Nestle a little deepr in Race's arms as I kiss him good morning. "Hmmmm do we have to get up?"Yawn sleep[ily again. 'ohh I supoose at sometime. Mind you I do feel like ginger tea and some ...lemons."Laugh a little sleepily. I hear a loud caw near my ear. Look around. Midnight only this time he hops over to Race for...raisens. Giggle softly. Öhhh you and those raisens."Laugh and shake my head as I watch Misnight caw loudly in Race's ear. Get up nd make ginger tea. Crawl back on the bed with two steaming mugs. "One for you and one for me. Si p tea happily as I rest against my handsome elf and watch him hunt around for raisens as Midnight is getting a little insistant now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mischiev Empty
PostSubject: Re: mischiev   mischiev Empty

Back to top Go down

mischiev
Page 1 of 1