Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lorien forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

Lorien forest Empty
PostSubject: Lorien forest   Lorien forest Empty5/7/2011, 6:24 pm

With a giggle I sit in the trees and watch the orcs march nhypnotizing circles as they fall in a trance because of my music. A little raincloud is dancing over the orc's heads and everytime I hit another note or one is to slow a small bolt of lightnig zapps out of the cloud hitting the orc square in the butt. . Peels of laughter. "ohhh nice on e my son teeheeee, let's see if we can make them march to race's guards right in the camp fire while your raincloud zapps the orcs from behind wiht the lightning , there is only four of them hahahahaha."
ZAAAPPPPPp another small bolt of lighting hits and orc on his behind.
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

Lorien forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorien forest   Lorien forest Empty5/7/2011, 6:52 pm

I hear some slight commotion and low chattering and turn to look. The recruits are all standing around slack jawed, gaped towards the gate. I follow their gaze and Now I'm also dumbfounded and in Awe! I begin to run towards them. Spookje it seems is leading 4 Orcs right into the compound. She has them mesmerized with her music, and Oh wow! Junior has a hand, There's rain and lightning clouds hovering just above the Orc heads. Every so often a bolt breaks down, jabbbing a slow Orc to speed up! What a splendid pair of Elvish Heroes, Spookje , and a son who's yet to be born!! Amazing sight! She approaches!
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

Lorien forest Empty
PostSubject: orcs   Lorien forest Empty5/7/2011, 6:55 pm

Giggle merrily as I make them line up in front of race or tyr to wiht my music the little raincloud zaps the orcs on their behind at attention and then begins to rain down on them with little pelts of rain I cannot hold my music much longer with peals of merrily laughter I sit down on the sandy road as I watch the orcs splutter and look bewildered as they stand in front of race. Laugh even more as they all jump when they get zapped by lightning again. ohhhhhhhhhh ohhhh what a sight hahahahahahahaha. Wiping tears f laughter from my eyes ohhhh tooooo funny
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

Lorien forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorien forest   Lorien forest Empty5/7/2011, 7:03 pm

Such a wonderous sight to see!! I yell at the men who are standing around gaping, "Tie them up! Bind them!" Walk toward the treeline, where Spookje is enjoying her triumph, the air is ringing with peels of her laughter! As I get very close, she begins rolling around now! Still laughing hysterically!! Please stay her, while I retrieve Mythrial, then I'll take you to the Castle so we can clean up! And you Mister! Then men have the bad Orc all tied up proper. You can let go of your raincloud and try and take a nap. It's that time like every day, when little boys gotta get some rest...now is your rest time. When you wake again, you can get your cloud back...Night, nite!
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

Lorien forest Empty
PostSubject: orcs   Lorien forest Empty5/7/2011, 7:07 pm

Wiping merry tears of laughter form my eyes i watch the little raincloud pop and vanish in thin air. Give Race a very dusty and long kiss. "go get Myth my handsome gorgeous husband of mine. "Giggle gently caress my belly. "He is sound asleep listenign to daddy probably dreaming of zapping orcs."Sit down under a shady tree with a laugh. "Race you have a bt of dust on your cheek, mny fault for the dusty kiss teeheee."Watch my handsome love wonder to myth with merry sparkling and loving eyes.
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

Lorien forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorien forest   Lorien forest Empty5/7/2011, 7:11 pm

Back with my trusty stead, Mythrial! I turn and place my hands on my beautiful wifes' waist. Kiss her gently and say, are your ready? Lift and turn to set her atop Myth. She holds onto the stirrup while I head to the Castle, a short trip. I tie Myth's leader and help my love down from the horse...We kiss and smile and head towards our Room - hand in hand!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lorien forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorien forest   Lorien forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Lorien forest
Page 1 of 1