Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Castle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

The Castle Empty
PostSubject: The Castle   The Castle Empty5/4/2011, 9:06 am

I am up early and not able to sleep. Trying not to wake Race I softly get up move over to the rocking chair to watch the sun come up
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

The Castle Empty
PostSubject: awake   The Castle Empty5/4/2011, 9:20 am

Strang thoughs of hippos and seals cross my minds and of waterdragons as well. . Try to shake the thoughts with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

The Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Castle   The Castle Empty5/4/2011, 9:44 am

Waking up, I open my eyes to see Spookje rocking in her chair, staring out the window....Must have been the loss of heat that woke me. I sit up! "Is everything all right, my Love? Why don't you come back to bed for a little longer." I pull back the covers on her side so she can slide in.
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

The Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Castle   The Castle Empty5/4/2011, 9:48 am

Gaze at my love with a smile. "Everythign is fine I just could not sleep. Junior has been giving me strange dreams about waterdragons and hippos oh did I mention teapots filled with water yet and then I got visions of waterfalls everywhere and dancing seastars as well."Snuggle back into bed . "I woke me up and I did nt want to wake you."I whisper softly
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

The Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Castle   The Castle Empty5/4/2011, 9:54 am

She nestles into me and entwines her legs with mine. I snuggle up to her and say, "Just wanted to snuggle awhile before rising! Just wanted to feel your warmth in my arms! I Love you dearly!" I gently share eskimo kisses with my precious, and beautiful wife. "Maybe the boy will go back to sleep and stop sending those visions to you! Hmmmmmm! you smell so nice, and feel so very soft!"
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

The Castle Empty
PostSubject: awake   The Castle Empty5/4/2011, 9:58 am

Hmmm snuggle up closely,kiss Race softly. "I think he was dreaming and sending those dreams to me."Nestle close. "Yes he is awake now. He needs a name Race what shall we call him"Laugh softly. "Ohhh someone is listening he has gone all quiet now."
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

The Castle Empty
PostSubject: awake   The Castle Empty5/4/2011, 10:46 am

It is still very early but we begin to laugh and laugh as meryy little rainclouds begin to appear everywhere trying to catch little rainbow s with the upcoming sun. As quicklyy as they came they are gone now. Laugh as I look at Race. looks like someone just got happy to have a name. Snuggle even closer now as I watch the last little cheerful raincloud disappear
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

The Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Castle   The Castle Empty5/4/2011, 10:49 am

"I guess he does like his Name....'Landion Feredir' ....Mmmm...has a lovely ring to it! I'll bet he's gonna be a handsome devil and a real handful!"
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

The Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Castle   The Castle Empty5/4/2011, 11:26 am

Snuggles and squirms closer to the warmth of my pretty wife! "Mmmmmmmm! You smell so very nice! Oh, and your so warm and soft!" Kisses her and caresses her cheeks!
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

The Castle Empty
PostSubject: back to sleep   The Castle Empty5/4/2011, 9:09 pm

Nestle comfortably and deeply in Race's arms nestle squirm and nestle until...yes just absolutely perfect. Hmmmmmmm nice and warm...I am a little sleepy still and there is a few hours of dark left. Yawn and I do drift off back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

The Castle Empty
PostSubject: Awake   The Castle Empty5/16/2011, 4:31 am

Wake up, I want a glass of water tiptoe out of bed softly to get a drink. Stretch lazily, ohhh I do have a little backache today . Finish my water softly crawl back into the warmth of bed and Race's arms. Brrr the mornig is very very chilly still. Squirm wiggle nestle. Perfect. Watch Race sleep softly place a kiss on his lips nestle a little more and drift back of to sleep myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Castle   The Castle Empty

Back to top Go down

The Castle
Page 1 of 1