Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Oak Leaf - organic shop

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roane Y Môr

Roane Y Môr

The Oak Leaf - organic shop  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: the selkie fairy   The Oak Leaf - organic shop  - Page 2 Empty7/13/2011, 4:11 pm

The small stream provides adequate cover and I manage to slip by the elf guards. If they are the same as those dark things I know not., but I do not want to take any chances. My seal form stops when I see a warhorse covered in swampy marsh mud. It is dark I get up on the banks otf the river and remove my seal claok. gently lay that aside. Woder up to the big warhorse.
"" Your master where?"Place a frightened finger on my lips . "Shhhh, please be quiet." Wonder up to the big warhorse gently place a wet hand on his nose and close my eyes. "Then you boght hi to safety. "Sea tears begin to flow down my cheeks as I read what the brave animal did. "I...I did not mean for that to happen, none of that was meant to happen, I was meant to meet my death." Brush my see salty tears from my eyes. . "Come you are dirty and covered in flies you must bathe.'Softly lead the warhorse to the banks of the river and summon gentle little waves begin to rinse the swamp mud from the horse until he is shiny and gleaming. Guide him back up the banks.
Back to top Go down
Alagos Bellrauthien

Alagos Bellrauthien

PostSubject: dreamless sleep   The Oak Leaf - organic shop  - Page 2 Empty7/14/2011, 4:04 am

Blurry vision so thirsty. I do wake up to find a cup of tea being handeed to me. I gulp it down in one go. It smells strangely herbal. I smell herbs everywhere. Kelly, it has to be her bless the elven gods that my horse found her in time. Drop back in a deep slumber. the poison pain there but the shapr edge is wearing off. My sleep is dreamless once more.
Back to top Go down
Roane Y Môr

Roane Y Môr

PostSubject: sea foam   The Oak Leaf - organic shop  - Page 2 Empty7/15/2011, 3:17 pm

Eye Faran. "I cant I won't . I will be captured and lost again."Feel the horse's gentle snort. "I...."sigh."Frogive me, I have seen to much ."Watch the animal snort softly. Carefully eye this herbal shop. "I sense great power from that elf sitting there very great power. . It frightens me to no end. But I cannot just sit there andworry if that elf survived. Stic k to the shadows of the night I do sneak up to take a look and sea tears fall from my eyes when I sense the poison and the herb tryign to battle in his blood. No one deserves a painfull dreamless sleep like that. I sense the pain sense the nightmares it takes allof my strenght not to succumb to the mood. Warily eye the magic witch, she still sleeps. reach in a pouch it is the last bit of seafoam that I have and I am not sure yet of riverfoam Blow on it softly it scatters around the hut pufs of foam and with it it begins to cushion the nightmares and dreamless slumber. I watch the elf relax. Tehe entire hut smells of sea now. I notcie the witch stir frown at the scent To fearfull to wait for her to wake up I disappear and using the now gelamign clean warhorse for cover grasp my sela fur cloak and seek shelter in the water
Back to top Go down
Alagos Bellrauthien

Alagos Bellrauthien

PostSubject: herbal shop   The Oak Leaf - organic shop  - Page 2 Empty7/19/2011, 8:59 am

Wake up from a deep sleep. And attemp to clear the fog form my head. My word how long did I sleep. Test my arm feels well. Carefully sit up. Mmmm all feels normal. By then I eye Kelly. "Wellif it weren't for your skilss I believe I would no be sitting here. Thank you." Test my sword arm. "I have no idea how you did that but I feel fine. "Sit up carefully and stretch my legs breifly . I hear a familiar neigh. Only to almost get toppeld over by my warhorse. "Gently caress his nose. "All is well."Watch him egain his grumpy self and I begin to laugh. "I see though your grumpyness and you know it."Faran's ears soften and he grumbles a little neigh."Sit outside the herbalshop in the sunshine. " Only fair to tell you what happened."Begin to tell Kelly all that came to pass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Oak Leaf - organic shop    The Oak Leaf - organic shop  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Oak Leaf - organic shop
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2