Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A surprise meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alagos Bellrauthien

Alagos Bellrauthien

A surprise meeting Empty
PostSubject: A surprise meeting   A surprise meeting Empty8/29/2011, 11:38 am

ON patrol once more fully understanding my captains orders not to engage orcs untill my strenght is back fully still a bit drowsy from the orc poison but fit enough to atleast patrol the perimeters of the Lorien compound . I felt useless and when I feel useless I tend too get moody thankfully given guardduty by my officer Lang befire theings got out of hand and the ninaj recuirts from Jade would have sent poison fumes in my water I was getting THAT moody. Stop and gaz eout over the Lorien lake all is well . Stretch in the stirupps as my eyes scan and it is then that I detect movement and hear sobbing???. I see my horse want to snort. "If you snort but once there will be no extra carrot I warn you."I hiss to my horse. I get a VEry grumpy look but he stays still. Watch carefully and to my surprise I catch a scent of seawater and waterlillies? Why yes the very same elf rescued from those orcs.
Back to top Go down
Roane Y Môr

Roane Y Môr

A surprise meeting Empty
PostSubject: surprise   A surprise meeting Empty8/29/2011, 11:47 am

Sniff a little and wipe the sea tears from my cheeks. I hae no seafoam left anymore to find the sea used the last bit to drive out those poison nightmares. Atleast the elf is safe it is the least I could have done. Breathe in the sunshine it looks like I will have to make most then of the lake then. Very different language the fresh water creatures speak.Sigh and stare at the lake. The sun is covered in shade brr shiver a little. Reach back for my warm seal cloak much better. As I turn I let out a surprised gasp[ at a rider standing nex to my rock it is the elf. I freeze , the horse giving me an apologetic look .
Back to top Go down
Alagos Bellrauthien

Alagos Bellrauthien

A surprise meeting Empty
PostSubject: surprise   A surprise meeting Empty8/29/2011, 11:55 am

Hold up my hands so she can see them. "My lady please . I mean you no harm. Descend from my horse point to the rock. "Mind if I sit, been riding all mornign it is nice to have abreak in the sunshine and this is one of the nice spots of Lorien.'Without a further word I sit down. Study her carefully. "I am relieved the orcs did not injure you my lady."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A surprise meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise meeting   A surprise meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

A surprise meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galadriel Woods :: The Lorien :: The Lorien-
Jump to: