Character Name: Lady_magelet
Race: Elf
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Ivory white skin, slender, rosy cheeks
Weight: 125
Height: 5’5
Eye Color: Blue
Dislikes: orcs, sleeping inside, being late, having bad dreams,
Personality: I am a shy elf. I tend to keep to myself except for when I am working with other elves and/or animals. I have a creative spirit and a quick wit as some things. I enjoy the little things in life. I am always helping someone, whether if they are sick or if they just need someone to talk to.
Religious Stance: I am a free spirit, but I believe in the Lorien Gods.
Weapons: sword, wild magic
Weapon Description: my sword belonged to my father; it has been passed down for generations. It is a long sword, which has a light hilt that is encrusted with jewels of all colors. It is magical when I add my powers to it.
Abilities: playing a harp (my mother’s harp), wild magic – used to protect, defend, and heal – if not balanced then it will drain energy faster, making potions and herbs to heal others, having visions of what is yet to come (only see glimpses),
Alignment: Good
Biography: I ran away from home due to Orc’s attacking/burning my village and killing my mother and father. All I have left of them is my mother’s harp (which I carry and know how to play) and my father’s sword (which I only know how to use a little). I ran to Lorien woods and was brought into the city for protection from orcs. I soon set up a shop called ‘The Oak Leaf’, an herbal and potions shop, where I also sell homemade items like ale, candles, etc. I also have a healing garden beside my shop, where animals and people alike come to rest and to hear the bards sing or to sit by the waterfall. In Lorien, I help out in the infirmary and in my spare time learn how to control my magical powers and play ancient tunes on my harp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lady_magelet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galadriel Woods :: Out of Character :: Charater Creation-
Jump to: