Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sleepless

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

Sleepless Empty
PostSubject: Sleepless   Sleepless Empty6/27/2011, 4:22 am

I awake early, my son is moving around and I cannot seem to get ahold of sleep now. Yawnsoftly, I dont want to wake Race, he is tired. Watch a little rain cloud appear, I raise a warning finger. "No raining in the bedroom"I whisper. The little cloud does disappear.Reach for some water and then attempt to try and sleep. Softly nestle deeper in Race arms hoping I wont disturb his sleep too much
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

Sleepless Empty
PostSubject: hot springs   Sleepless Empty7/1/2011, 8:52 pm

WOndering a little my feet are a little sore . A l;ittle out of breathe I sit down slowly on one of the rocks of the hot springs. Smile when I look at Race. "I am fine , caress my tummy, he is jut getting a little heavy to carry around. I just need to sit for a minute." Dangle my feet in the water . "ooohhhh that feels so wonderful I like that those hot springs, I love you surprises."My eyes sparkle merrily laugh and kiss him. "Ohhh you gorgeously handsome elf you make me happy." Gaze at the steaming waters with a smile. "Care t give me a little help in slippign in or I think it is going to be a big splash."
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

Sleepless Empty
PostSubject: swimming   Sleepless Empty7/13/2011, 3:59 pm

That is a first i am too lazy to be able to get out of the hot springs. my eyes wonder to Race. "ohhh stop laughing so hard help me out will you I cant help it he is geting heavy and I am getting slow."Watch Race wipe tears of laughter from his eys and IO begin to laugh now. "If you are not carefull I am going to turn into a mermaid and grow gills Now help me out."laugh merrily ad two strong hands take a hold of mine and help me out of the water. "ohhhh thank you."Sit down in the sunshine and watch litle rainclouds chanse one another across the hot springs. . Watch the little clouds turn as they begin to chase after a ray of suinshine an little rainbows begin to form everywhere. Begin to smile and smile. "He is active isn't he?"
Lie back lazily on my back and gaze at Race. "You look like the happiest elf in all of Lorien , that smile is as bright as any ray of sunshine."Laugh as I watch him. "And that makes me happy to see you that happy."
Using the saddle bag tfor support in my back I watch him with a merry sparkle and get out some ginger tea
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

Sleepless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepless   Sleepless Empty7/14/2011, 8:30 am

After handing my Love some Ginger Tea, I fuss about her adding a blanket and fluffing up the bags for her support and comfort. Ensuring she is content and comfortable, I take my place beside my gorgeous bride....gaze into her sparkling eyes and say, "I Love You! Today and forever! You make my heart dance a happy beat! You stunning beauty is unrivaled! My days are always filled with Happiness....You make me so! Soon, our son will be born and our family will be three.....You are quite right my lovely Lady! I am indeed the happiest Elf in all the land!" Lean over and kiss Spookje with tenderness and pure love!
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

Sleepless Empty
PostSubject: summer   Sleepless Empty7/14/2011, 2:26 pm

"Ohhh I love you so much my handsome brave loving Race. "Nuzzle Race fondly. "You make me happy very happy. Snuggle comfortably sipping ginger tea watchign the sunshine and the little rainbows. a wonderful summerday in Lorien, just perfect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sleepless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepless   Sleepless Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleepless
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galadriel Woods :: The Lorien :: Castle Lorien-
Jump to: