Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction to Dave

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave
Admin
Dave

Introduction to Dave Empty
PostSubject: Introduction to Dave   Introduction to Dave Empty5/26/2011, 11:11 am

Hi I'm Dave, and I live at the moment in Wales in the UK with my three children aged 11,13 and 14 and my elderly mother. Due to children commitments and a run of ill health I have been forced to remain out of work for quite some time. Thankfully that is all coming to an end (summer '11) and I can re-start my normal life lol.
I've kept my mind active by taking adult education courses and now hold qualifications in the latest IT subjects including all MS Office programs and a second year web design diploma. In my spare time I attend a course on Creative Writing where I can indulge my passion as an amateur writer and poet.
I am fortunate in that I have met my future wife and partner whilst playing Elf Wars and we are planning our future as I write. She is the most special Lady in the world to me and I thank the Lord every day for bringing us together.
Dave (aka, The Commander, Doctor Ron and several bit characters lol)
Back to top Go down

Introduction to Dave
Page 1 of 1