Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attempting to sleep

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

Attempting to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Attempting to sleep   Attempting to sleep Empty5/20/2011, 7:27 pm

Sit in the window sill looking out over Lorien. Shiver , it is chilly. Think about Race and I cant help but worry a little. Take a deep breath.
I knwo little one, I know, I should perhaps not worry so much. But I do."Pour some gingertea crawl under the wamr covers of the bed with the tea. "I hope he is not too cold and not to bruised and not black and blue ." Take the flute my brother gave to me and softly play a little tune on it. Carefully lay it aside with my violin, I do feel sleep come over me. I cant fihght sleep much longer and I do drop off to sleep
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

PostSubject: Awake   Attempting to sleep Empty5/21/2011, 9:50 am

Wake up early. It is still cool and chilly. I can't sleep anymore. Grab one of Race's cloaks'Burry my nose in the familiar smell and wrpa that around me. get up to get some breakfast. Munch my breakfast happily. sip a little ginger tea as well. Wonder outside. Look at my favorite cherry blossom tree. Sit under it and play my violin a little then my flute as well. Beign to smile. "Allright little one I will try and stop worrying. Let's go check on yoru little frog pet in the pond. Tighten the cloak around me to protect form the chily morning wind and wonder the cool grass to the little pond to check on the frog."My mind wonders to Race with a soft smile. "He will be fine probably killed plenty of orcs and will have wonderful batttllestories."
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

PostSubject: sleep   Attempting to sleep Empty5/22/2011, 4:11 am

Wake early again snuggled deeply in Race's cloak. Soflty call Midnight. I give Midnight a little twog of my favorite tree the cherry blossom tree. "Think you can go and find Race for me?"I whisper. Midnights caws softly and then takes off for the skies with the twig of cherryblossom. I doze back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

PostSubject: zzzzzzzzzzz   Attempting to sleep Empty5/27/2011, 4:04 am

I wkae up because I am thirsty get up to get a glass of water and take one with me for Race. Munch a lemon sleepily, I feel cold now. With ashiver I dash bakc in bed and under the covers brrr wiggle and squirm until I am warmly nestled against Race. Give him a soft lemony very sleepy kiss. tangle an arm and leg around him until I am very comfortable and drift back off into a blissful sleep. zzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to sleep   Attempting to sleep Empty5/27/2011, 9:25 am

My eyes open as I feel a tapping on stomach! Spookje is nestled so very close, she's got a very content look upon her. It must be the boy stirring around. I place a palm on my love's tummy and go "Shhhhhhh!". (Like that's gonna stop him!) I gaze at the soft feature of my wife's face and slowly drift.....away....zzzzzzzzzzz.
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

PostSubject: Mischiev mastered   Attempting to sleep Empty6/18/2011, 4:02 pm

Sitting in a hammock wondering what sort of mischiev I should be planning next . Hmmmmmm. Look very thoughtfull. Begin to grin, what an absolutely brilliant idea. Skip off merrily. I am up veyr early and all are asleep. Decide to check on the wardogs first. and place red silky bows around their collars with a giggle. Skip off before the kennelmaster catches me. Check up next on the food giggle and juggle the drinks around a little bit until one wil get tea another coffee and a little confusion will be found there as well. Skip off next to the waterbucjets. Make on overflow as soon as it is picked up and fill one with flowerpetals with a giggle..l Mmmmm what other mischiev could we do let's see. Ah but of course. Softly tiptoe up to the watching elfguards and fill the helmets they put down with water. Laughign and giggling I skip off back intobed to sleep a bit more. But I am too awake. Giggling merrily and shaking with uncontrollable laughter I wiat until I hear the first shouts of my imp like mischiev
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

PostSubject: mischiev   Attempting to sleep Empty6/21/2011, 6:34 pm

Hicupping with laughter when I see the first guards put on the helmets and become drenched hahahahahaha ohhhh toooo funny. Hiccup even more when I see Race is coming around to inspect them and sees all his watchguards now soaking wet. Watch as the kitchen elf brings coffe around. Roll over with merrilaughter when all soldiers found out the coffe has been replaced with camommille tea. I made sure Race's codffee was replaced with ginger tea grin when I watch hi take a sip and roll over with laughter when I see him look knowingly at his mug that was supposed to be coffee. Wiping tears of laughter out of my euyes ohh I cannot wait untill they all want to rinse their weapons I hear yells of surprise when they find the buckets filled to the brim with flower petals and another t=yell of surprise when out of a waterbuck et flowing with water jumps a gold fish and a big burping frog that spits water when they get to close. HAHAHAHAHAHA ohhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to sleep   Attempting to sleep Empty

Back to top Go down

Attempting to sleep
Page 1 of 1