HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Trouble

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alagos Bellrauthien

PostSubject: Trouble   5/20/2011, 11:51 am

Bah trolls". I hate them. Run them through again with my weapon even though they are quite dead. Without a word I grab a torch and set them alight. Watch them burn then turn Faran around to search out what next. I hear officer Lang's orders to find a suitable place to camp well away from the carnage. Follow my patrol orders
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel Anira

PostSubject: trouble   5/20/2011, 11:55 am

Brush the battle sweat from my brow as I wipe my blades clean. That was a nice and bloody battle. Satisfied to see that all are quite....dead. Scavenge around for trophies between the orcs I do find something. Rinse it a a small stream. Ohhhh that si nice a dagger made of obsidian and inlaid with little green emralds. Very sharp. look at Sigil with a happy smile. Nudge Castillio over. "Oi handsome..I mean gorgeous I mean sir.....did you not break your knife yesterday while slicing a piece of roast beast. Got a little surprise for you, rinsed the troll bits off. Hand Sigil the knife. , layfully slap him on the thigh. "Well what do you think?"My eyes glow merrily a I quickly run myeyes over him to see that he is allright
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alagos Bellrauthien

PostSubject: trouble   5/20/2011, 12:31 pm

I watch the perimeter of the camp warily my eyes scanning the forest alert for any sound. It is a good spot alarm can easily be made and a potential threat can easily be spotted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Shinobi

PostSubject: Trouble   5/20/2011, 7:43 pm

All is guarded and all is guarded well. Check on the painkilling tea I am making from the willow bark. I did find some while we were searching for camp. I have sen the aches all the elves are having. Move softly and hand everyone some willow tea. Check my own bandage still nice and clean. Check on Wayne He looks weary. "Sit down next to him. "Come the camp is wel guarded and the orc patrols are still well off."Hand Wayne some Willow tea. "It does taste a little bitter but it does help soothe the muscle aches. I have been so free as to give all the rest some as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wayne prindall

PostSubject: Re: Trouble   5/21/2011, 9:40 am

"Thank you for the Tea, my Love! Would you care to take a little walk? Bring a towel maybe a blanket, if you'd like. And soap of course. If we follow this path over here, we'll come to a small clearing where the stream forms a nice deep pool. Shall we go get cleaned up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Shinobi

PostSubject: Trouble   5/21/2011, 9:42 am

"Oh that would sound wonderful, provided we will not get shot at by orcs, I hope."Grab a few things. "Lead the way handsome, where is this lovely cool stream?Sounds wonderful to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wayne prindall

PostSubject: Re: Trouble   5/21/2011, 9:47 am

I reach out and grasp Jade's hand and start down the path. It meanders a short distance, zigging and zagging along a fast moving stream; until we approach a small clearing and a crystal clear pool perfect for bathing. "I shouldn't worry for Orc. I believe that War party was all that were in this area. We should be plenty safe, but I've my bow, quiver and sword right here. Takes the blanket and spreads it out, removes my sandals and tunic and then I run and 'Splash!' "A little cool, but otherwise-Nice!! Come on in!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Shinobi

PostSubject: Trouble   5/21/2011, 9:55 am

Lay my gear to the side remove the bandage from the scratch on my arm and dive right in. "ohhhhh chilly but this is lovely refreshing. "Beckon Wayne over. "Now I want to inspect that shoulder lemme check you over for any bruises come one. Can have you wondering around with black and blue bruises." Inspect carefully ."mmm just as I thought a little tender." Take a soapy cream I bought along. "Relax you are going to like this is soothes overused and sprained muscles and takes the bruising away."Begin to rub the soapy creeam into the shoulder now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel Anira

PostSubject: Trouble   5/21/2011, 2:03 pm

Walk to the roaring campfire carve two huge pieces of roast beast and take the two pieces back to the log where I am sitting on. Hand Sigil a piece of roats beast as well. Grab two bottles of ale uncorck them with my teeth hand Sigil one and take a long drink from my own bottle. "Ahhh that tastes good." Take a big bite from the roast beast and nudge Sigil. "Ohh you must eat. Come one silly." Grin happily and take another sip of my ale. "May the dead trolls be very...ermmm dead and stay very dead hahaha. "Laugh merrily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil Astaldo

PostSubject: Re: Trouble   5/21/2011, 3:13 pm

"Thank You my love! Mmmmmmmm, Roast Beast and Ale! Mmmmmmmm! Tastes great too! There's only one thing in this world better then Roast Beast with Ale!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel Anira

PostSubject: trouble   5/21/2011, 3:17 pm

Lick the grease from my fingers. "hmmm it has to be pretty good to be better then orats beats and ale. mmmm lemme seeee..more roast beats and ale? More dead trolls? Ohhh wait I think I know. Sharing roast beats and ale with...you. " Toss a chewed bone to one of the wardogws with a merry laugh asnd tear another piece of themeat away for myself and Sigil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil Astaldo

PostSubject: Re: Trouble   5/21/2011, 3:22 pm

"What's better than Roast Beast and Ale? Why MORE Roast Beast and Ale of Course!" Watch Rhavaniel as she tears into her food. She worked up quite an appetite. "Killing Orc is kinda hard work!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alagos Bellrauthien

PostSubject: trouble   5/22/2011, 4:15 am

My watchful eyes see a big black Raven swoop down from the skies witha cherryblossom in its beak. Has t be one of Loriens. Watch as the bird lands on my saddle horn and caws excitedly. "Lok who or what you want, I have no idea. "He swoops up in a branch his eyes searching. Then all of a sudden swoops away one of the officers , the bowmaster sitting on his horse Mythriel. The big raven lands gently on officer Race shoulder and drops what looks like a cherry blossom in his hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Racerediron

PostSubject: Re: Trouble   5/22/2011, 6:00 am

"Oh, Midnight! Is your mistress worried? You tell her that Race is just fine and on his way back to her!" Reaches into his Tunic pocket and comes out with a few Raisens! Hold out his palm for Midnight to have his treat! "You tell Spookje all is well and Race is on his way home!" Watch as Midnight disappears into the sky!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wayne prindall

PostSubject: Re: Trouble   5/23/2011, 1:39 am

That cream is so soothing. And Jade is applying it expertly! She's the most beautiful Elf in the land and yet, as lethal as they come! She cures bodies, minds, souls. Our Hearts are entwined! Our Love Boundless! Today, maybe tomorrow, back in Lorien! She saved my life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Shinobi

PostSubject: trouble   5/23/2011, 7:16 am

I wake because of a sound. . Softly poke Wayen awake and point laying a finger on his lips. A very dark bird studies the camp with beady eyes counting the elven and noting their positions. Very softly I grab a throwing knife and send it zooming to the bird in the trees. It topples to the ground. Get up and retrieve the bird. It reeks of troll and orc. "Veyr evenil little dakr bird probably send to find us dont you think?"Grin when I look at Wyane. "I think they will be disappointed whn the little scout of theirs does not return." My eyes turn serious. "I think we shoudl move and get them before they find us, what say you handsome. Think we shoudl move the camp and try and sneak up on them? " Kiss Wayne gently
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spookje Feredir

PostSubject: Midnight   5/23/2011, 7:48 pm

CAW CAW CAW. Midnight's beady eyes check out all the elves. CAW CAW CAW> Quickly Midnight lands once again on Race 's shoulder and starts to peck him on the head and on the shoulder for attentionl When he sees that is not working he caws ludly in Race's ear CAW CAW CAW CAAAAWWWW!!!!!! Satisfied that Race is now paying attention Mudnigh'begins to caw again jumping up and down excitedly and flapping his wings merrily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spookje Feredir

PostSubject: Midnight   5/24/2011, 8:15 am

Another impatient CAw and Midnight sticks out a leg with alittle note. "It simply reads in excited handwriting. Hey daddy guess who really moved I could feel it with my hands.. Now that ought to cheer you up while batteling orcs." Midnigh t meantime looks down at one of the saddle bags and back at Race then down at the saddlebags where the raisens are. He looks very proud of himself. Pecks at the sadle bag a little impatiently then lands back on Race's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Racerediron

PostSubject: Re: Trouble   5/24/2011, 8:30 am

I reach into my saddle bags and bring out a large handful of Raisens. Midnight leaps to my saddle and Caws at me loudly! I lay a few about the saddle! He greedily gulps them up! I lay down another bunch and watch as he hungrily pecks them and gulps them down. I spread the reast all about the saddle and watch as Midnight enjoys his treats! "You fly back to your Mistress now and tell her All is well with Race! Tell her Race is uninjured and on his way back to Lorien and His Love!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alagos Bellrauthien

PostSubject: Midnight   5/24/2011, 8:33 am

Rein in my horse and watcha raven dispppear having indeed some difficuly in flying. I look at my officer . "Pardon me sir but you seem veyr cheerful this morning. nort many who wear such a big grin in orc country." Lok at the bird flap to Lorien. "I take it it is good news then?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alagos Bellrauthien

PostSubject: Midnight   5/24/2011, 8:49 am

Watch Myth rear on his hind legs and my officer give out a merry woot , loud enough to send birds running.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Shinobi

PostSubject: trouble   5/24/2011, 9:11 am

I am sitting on Fuine checking all the straps are in place. I too hear a merry woot. Watch as officer Race does a merry gallop around the camp fir ebefore reaining his horse in with a big big grin. I look at Wayne. "What has gotten into your brother?" He is cheerful I knwo that but he is filled with joy and whisteling sunny songs in a orc forest. What happened?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wayne prindall

PostSubject: Re: Trouble   5/24/2011, 9:15 am

"I'll find out in a few minutes! It must be good news!" Look for the Orderly and yell, "Orderly!" He gallops up beside me. "Yes sir!" I look around then into his eyes and say, "Please sound Officers Call! It's time we left this place and return to Lorien!" He blows a riff on his horn and soon I'm surrounded by my officers. "We leave for Lorien at once. See to it!" I look at Race, "Tell me, what is such good news you've recieved?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel Anira

PostSubject: trouble   5/24/2011, 9:36 am

Watch in amazement as Race is whisteling about sushine and flowers and butterflies as if he is riing in one of the most beautiful meadows in all of Lorien. "And then I get funny looks when I whistle after i bing in dead orcs."I see Wayne ride up to his brother with a puzzled look as well. . Look at Sigil. "Home, and bath and roast beast and more roast beast oh and sunbathing. sure looking foward to that aren't you Sigil?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil Astaldo

PostSubject: Re: Trouble   5/24/2011, 9:43 am

"MMMmmmmmmm! Let me see! Roast beasts, Ale and the Hot Springs with Rhavaniel!" Grins and winks at Rhavaniel. "There's nothing I would like better than getting cleaned up, checking you out for wounds and having a feast while sunbathing on the blanket! Oh, my beautiful lady; I look forward to that Very Much!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble   

Back to top Go down

Trouble
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next