Galadriel Woods


Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Trouble

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alagos Bellrauthien

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 50
Location : Lorien traing grounds

PostSubject: Trouble   5/18/2011, 4:36 pm

Jump down from my horse to retrieve my sword from the dark orc. Wipe it clean on a cloth. Mumble somethign to my warhorse . "Easy, it is dead."
Retrieve the partchm,ent from the orc's clothing, casually lean agains tmy horse as read the parchment. My eyes turn grave

"Orc hunters after two elves Nim and Spookje, for the powers and fighting skilss. Both to be taken hostage. Dakr orc seachign parties on the look out dark orc scouts to report back to what is going on and the whereabouts of the elves."
Hear a howl in the dark woods, continue to read extend my left arm with sword while reading and impale the dakr wolf on my sword as I continue to read. Pocket the note.
"Must get this reported to officer Lang or Wayne. I smell trouble." look at the dark wolf and kic that ontop of the dakr orc. "Not much else to be had lad."Leap back on the horse. Onwards back to Lorien with the note, very disturbing indeed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alagos Bellrauthien

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 50
Location : Lorien traing grounds

PostSubject: reporting   5/19/2011, 9:35 am

Faran tears in the camp rein hm in to a trot respectfully wait as I watch my towo commanding officers. Get their attention.
"A word if you don't mind sir."
Hand the bloody parchment to the officers and give report.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wayne prindall

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Trouble   5/19/2011, 10:07 am

"This is very grave news! Orderly!" the orderly approaches. "Yes Sir!" "Sound Officers Call! and see if you can find the where-a-bouts of Race, Sigil, and Daer! I need them alerted to report ASAP!" he turns to Alagos and says, "I want your input as well, report to my Office in 10 min.!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lang Garth

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Trouble   5/19/2011, 11:12 am

In Captain Wayne's office. "Sir, I've had messangers sent to locate Race, and Daer. They should be along shortly. I'm afraid Lt. Sigil is off on a Patrol with Rhavaniel! Also, I hope you don't mind, but I've sent Two Scouts out in all 4 directions. When they've spotted any Orc activity; one will trail them and the other will report back immediately!" Pours a coffee and sits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alagos Bellrauthien

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 50
Location : Lorien traing grounds

PostSubject: trouble   5/19/2011, 11:47 am

Tended to Faran my faithful warhorse. "No snapping, I DO mean that." Wtach Faran give me an evil stare. Chuckle softly. Report to the soldier outside of the officer's tent.
"Reporting to Officer Wyane good sir."Patiently wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wayne prindall

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Trouble   5/19/2011, 1:24 pm

"Orderly!!!" when he enters the Captain says, "Send for Lieutenant Jade Shinobi immediately! Also, when Lt. Sigil and Rhavaniel show up, send them right in!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Shinobi

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Lorien

PostSubject: trouble   5/19/2011, 1:54 pm

Walk in softly munching roast chestnuts. Look around the room while munching another roasted chestnut. "Well, Nim's child DOES have firepower so I taught her how to roast chestnuts. They are very good. Chestnut anyone?"SMile softly , not caring who is in the room I brush a kiss on Wayne as I move past him and pop a chestnut in his mouth. "They ar ehot, careful now." Settle down without making a single sound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel Anira

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-04-21
Location : Lorien soldier camp

PostSubject: trouble   5/19/2011, 1:58 pm

"Whistling softly out of tune I wonder into the office. Dump two troll heads in front of Wayne's feet with a merry grin. "Your soldier did nt have the stimach to stake them around Lorien. I don't understand that. Ohhh is that coffee and roasted chestnuts?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wayne prindall

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Trouble   5/19/2011, 2:14 pm

"Orderly!!" he snaps to attention and says, "Here sir!" "Alert the quartermaster and the Paddock. All troops horses to be saddled immediately. I want 3 days rations for all. Issue Lances to Bowmen and Rangers. Carry on!!" He salutes and snaps, "Yes Sir!! Immediately sir!"
Race, I wish to combine One squad of your Bowmen with a squad of Rangers. There will be 8 groups! Half Rangers and half Bowmen. We will send out 4 patrols. North, East, South and West. The other 4 squads will follow after 20 minutes to trail after the first ones. If they run into serious numbers, they'll be reinforced right away. The orders are to 'seek out and kill any and all enemies', including wargs, trolls or whatever they have.....NO prisoners. We leave as soon as all troops are saddled and prepared. I'll lead the patrol heading East....Race, you take your men South! Sigil to the South and Lang, you will take the Western Approach. Now one last thing! If you meet any enemy, send a galloper back here and report to Lt. Daer! He will co-ordinate sending out reinforcements....Any Questions? Oh, Lt. Shinobi will occompany my patrol, and Rhav will accompany Lt. Astaldo! See to your troops then!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel Anira

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-04-21
Location : Lorien soldier camp

PostSubject: trouble   5/19/2011, 2:19 pm

Sit comfortably on Castillio whisteling a tune as recheck my weapons and the supplies. I Have Sigil's horse with me hosed down and all just liek mine. Wtach Sigil. Grin and whistle very loudly on my fingers. "I have your warhorse already you dont have to get him. And yes he did listen I bribed him with sugarlumps hahaha."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Shinobi

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Lorien

PostSubject: trouble   5/19/2011, 2:22 pm

Sit quite comfortably on my small pony between the towering warhorses. I have packed the saddlebags lightly. "mmm we should have all we need Fuine." Hum a mindless tune softly as I watch the sun and wait for what I am to do next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wayne prindall

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Trouble   5/19/2011, 2:27 pm

I climb aboard Nimrock and wander to the middle of the Compound training area where the troops are massing. Join Jade and give her a wink. Everyone is moving fast..We'll be underway soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil Astaldo

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Trouble   5/19/2011, 2:31 pm

"Thanks for getting my Horse all ready!" Gazes intently at Rhavaniels unmatched beauty. "Promise me you'll be careful on this patrol! You stay close! I want you covering my back, as I cover yours. You'll be out front. Any sightings, immediately return for the rest of us! Ok?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spookje Feredir

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Lorien

PostSubject: Trouble   5/19/2011, 2:38 pm

Fuss dearly over my dear Race with eyes of worry. "i know you are the best bowman there is, dont you get hurt I will personally tear an orc to pieces if he hurt s you I dont care if I cant do that I will definatley try."Fuss over him some more. Wear your dragoncloak I dont want you to get cold, and keep wamr and take some ginger tea with you and remember those wolffur gloves I made for you dont want you to get cold and..."stop with what I am saying. "I fuss I am sorry I can't help it."Kiss Race softly and hold him tightly. "be safe."I whisper. Ajust the warcloak gently on Race's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Racerediron

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2011-04-21
Location : Portland

PostSubject: Re: Trouble   5/19/2011, 2:44 pm

"Oh, my Love! Please don't worry so! You know I can take Care... I promise to use extreme caution, and come back to you unscathed!! Remember, I'm better with my sword then most realize...I'll be just fine... We are going in large numbers...We're quite ready for whatever we encounter...I'll be back in your arms before you know it! You can check with Daer for any word that comes back!" Wrap Spookje in a loving hug and kiss her with tenderness! "You just take careof yourself and the boy!" Try not to worry! I LOVE YOU!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spookje Feredir

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Lorien

PostSubject: Trouble   5/19/2011, 2:49 pm

Watch Race mount his horse pull Myth's head down to my level. "You take care of him, promise me Myth, take good care of him."Feed Myth another sugar lump kiss Race softly. "Take care,"I whisper. "I love you, dont you get a cold, and I will try not to worry........ too much." Look at the elves all lined up. "Go they are waiting for you. Be careful. "Kiss Race softly again, gently scratch Myth's ears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alagos Bellrauthien

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 50
Location : Lorien traing grounds

PostSubject: trouble   5/19/2011, 3:00 pm

Stroke Faran gently, watch him roll his eye sin annoyance. . "Oh lighten up."I chuckle softly at my big warhorse. Patiently await my orders shake off the bad memories taking ove rmy mind of murderous mountain trolls and th screaming. Tighten the hold of my weapon. Reach down to the saddle bag and take a sip of water. Replace the waterbottle Rest my hands on the horn of the saddle patiently as I listen to Faran Chomping away on his bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wayne prindall

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Trouble   5/20/2011, 8:05 am

We approach the Eastern Frontier. It's just breaking Dawn, a rider from Outpost # 5 gallops towards us! I signal and he nears my side. "Sir! We've had no notice of movement until just about an hour ago.! Dust trail from the North and East!" He pauses to catch his breath! "Orc Sir, about 40-50 with 2 Trolls!!" I nod and ask, "How much time?" He responds, "15-20 minutes Sir, no more!!" I gaze at the moving Cloud. "All right soldier, tell your Sgt. to expect us shortly!" I turn to Jade. "You stay right on my left side and DON'T venture away!!" Then speaking to the rest. "Rangers dismount and follow me, You Bowman stay in the treeline until they are within your Range. Ride out and Concentrate your Volley fire on the 2 trolls. Then, come in Behind the Orcs. We'll have them boxed in. The Rangers will be positioned in a circle around the outpost." We run towards the Tall Outpost as the Mounted Bowman melt into the Treeline!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Shinobi

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Lorien

PostSubject: trouble   5/20/2011, 8:44 am

Check the small shuriken made form silver from the cool forests in the south. Strap them to my thighs within easy reach. My sharp hearing detect somethign in the trees. Without a word I toss one and with satisfaction watch a dark orc scout fall down from a branch still holding the arrow met for the commanding officer. "Rein in Fuine to retrieve my throwing star. "That is why elven shadows like me would be seen a real pest if you got on th e wrong side."Glance at Wayne. "I promise I will stay with you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wayne prindall

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Trouble   5/20/2011, 9:41 am

"Now you know why I want you there! Thank You for saving my butt!" I wink at Jade then address the troops. We've just arrived at the Outpost, where we're met by the Guard. "I want the 4 best Archers into the tower and man the portals....fire when in Range and keep firing till they are all dead." He glances at his Rangers, "Ok, lets ring this Outpost in a Circle with your backs to it!!" Looking left, then right; I take my place, my love at my side! We wait....3-5 minutes and they'll be upon us!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Shinobi

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Lorien

PostSubject: trouble   5/20/2011, 9:47 am

Suck in my breath sharply, trolls and they are big trolls. And Wargs , and other foul creatures I have never seen before. Rein Fuine in sharply. Toss a small purple little sakc in my hands right in the middle of the orcs holding the trolls. It explodes and the powder stings the eyes of the orcs. There is a momentary confusion all about in the orc ranks and the trolls briefly blinded with the powder or that is what I hope. Stay back a littl ebehind Wayne to stay out of reach of the dark archerers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Shinobi

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Lorien

PostSubject: Trouble   5/20/2011, 10:05 am

My eyes a wary when all of a sudden do feel Wayne's strong arm push me down on my saddle. Watch an arrow graze my upper arm befor esialing off. I then watch as one of the archerers swiftly dispatches the orc. Glance at my arm. "That was just a scratch, I think."Look and nod. "Just a scratch."look at Wayne. "Thank you, that was a little too close for comfort."Watch the trolls tear through the roc ranks now blinded by my powder. The reinforcements arrive. I watch what happens next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wayne prindall

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Trouble   5/20/2011, 10:35 am

The Mounted Archers leave the treeline and charge the Orc Ranks, firing their deadly Volley as they near! Down go the 2 Trolls, crashing into the shocked and now arrow filled Orcs! They seem to fall in unison with an unlucky few reaching the ranks of the Rangers! After several more sword swings the melee is over! Dead Orc strewn about with 2 Dead Trolls as a Center piece to the carnage!
I turn to Jade! "Let me see this 'scratch'! Orc are known to poison their arrows!" I gaze around for a medical assistant, "medicus!" He comes running, "Yes sir!" I tell him to, "Take this warrior to the Medical Wagon and have her arm looked at for signs of poisoning!" I approach Jade and when she leans down, I give her a gentle kiss and ask her to, "Let the medic have a look! Just in case. Send me word!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lang Garth

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Trouble   5/20/2011, 10:47 am

I watch and pick a target as the ugly horde approach. I raise aim and loose the Lance and it is impaled between the eyes of a snarling Worg. I watch as slides into the orc ranks taking out two before stopping Dead! I raise my shield and smash into on Orc driving him backwards as I slash out and decapitate another! Before the Next headless Orc hits the ground, his mates lay dead around him already. It is over that fast. Hardly any blood on me! I turn and begin to check on my Rangers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Shinobi

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Lorien

PostSubject: trouble   5/20/2011, 11:45 am

Watch the medic inspect my arm carefully and sprinkle somethingon it that is quite painful. Bite my lip , ouch! That does hurt. Hear the medic mumble a little and check the scratch again. "That poison is very neutralized now it is a shallow scratch you will do allright." Watch the small scratch being covered witha small bandage. No and leap back to my feet. Where is Wayne? Look a the blood all around shrug as my eyes search for my officer and my love. Begin to smile when I spot Nimrock. Urge Fuine closer my tiny pony carefully skipping around the dead orcs. Rein Fuine in Carfuly stand on his back and plant a big kiss on Wayne. "There, I am allright, you were right is was poisoned but it is neutralized in time."Settle back down in my saddle. "I did not know orcs poisoned their arrows, that could have cost me more then just asmall scratch if you had not intervened."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Trouble   

Back to top Go down
 
Trouble
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galadriel Woods :: Outside the Lorien :: The Dark Wood-
Jump to: