Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cooking food

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

cooking food Empty
PostSubject: cooking food   cooking food Empty5/16/2011, 2:33 pm

I have a cook,ing fire runnig outside and am roasting two trouts with lime and some wild rice as well for lunch. Sigh . "I forgot the water."Laugh in delight when I watch water fill the pot with the rice in it. "Ohhh you are a dear that is enough now." Humming alon as I make some lunch. "Hmmmm now where is my der husband and that daddy of yours hmmmm." Watch my cooking get a little steam cloud. "Oh good idea , send it over the trainign grounds see if we cna lure Race overhere for lunch. ."Laugh as I watch the little cloud dahs off to the trainign grounjds. Sit myself down on a pillow for a minute out in the sunshine. My back is a little sore and I am beginning to feel it. "Mmm much better to sit."Hum a little tune again as I check on the fish.
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

cooking food Empty
PostSubject: Re: cooking food   cooking food Empty5/18/2011, 12:38 pm

Watching the men train I'm sensing the strong smell of cooking fish and what I think may be rice! I look towards the forest and then notice a small cloud above me! It has a tail shaped like a wagging finger....it beckons me! When I look at it, it slowly drifts toward the forest and the glade beyond. I follow! Sure enough I walk into the clearing and there is my Love Spookje, cooking away and humming a tune merrily!
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

cooking food Empty
PostSubject: cooking food   cooking food Empty5/18/2011, 12:57 pm

"Teeheee so we did find you ohhh then my fish is not that bad that is can't lure you this way. "Laughing merrily now. "I am no expert but ...do you like lunch, tried to learn a little frm how you make fish with a little dahs of me in the process. I think I did allright? "Begin to smile and hold up my hands. "Help me up then handsome. i have a backache today and getting up is slow and clumsy. Even the the butterflies are laughing now."
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

cooking food Empty
PostSubject: Re: cooking food   cooking food Empty5/18/2011, 1:07 pm

I offer my hands to my lovely wife, help her rise while speaking, "I'd just love to have some of your delicious lunch, it smells wonderful! That was a very nice message the boy sent me! I liked it! Glad to share some lunch with the ones I love!
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

cooking food Empty
PostSubject: cooking   cooking food Empty5/18/2011, 1:11 pm

Stretch ."Ohh gosh I feel like a creekign old willow today.'Loveingly kiss Race. "Come one lets; try lunch. get some food for the both of us settle down on Race's knee. "You'll have to be content with my new sitting chair ."I grin. "if we are to heavy say so and I will move , however., I like this sitting chair, because it is easier getting up and easier on my back as well." Smile happily watcha butterfly land on my finger. "Stop laughign .'I grin at the little creature., or I am going to laugh the next time you are covered in red pollen form the roses so there!"
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

cooking food Empty
PostSubject: Re: cooking food   cooking food Empty5/18/2011, 1:23 pm

I'm very happy to have you nestled on my knee, my love! Oh, this smells so good! (bite into the fish) Oh, my; this is good. You did a perfect job my dear! And it's really hitting the spot 'cause I was hungry! I'll give you a nice back massage when we're finished! And NO, your not too heavy! Kiss your cheek and give you a wink!
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

cooking food Empty
PostSubject: cooking skills   cooking food Empty5/18/2011, 1:31 pm

"Ohhh you are such a dear."Give Race a very fishy kiss.. begin to laugh now. "You have fish on the corner of your lip my fault." Smile happily. settle down comfortably. "So, tell me, how many di dyou train and were they as bad as my arrow shooting."Laugh again. "They cant have been my arrows went all over the place it was dangerous dont you remember."Laugh again. "oh yes you do hahaha, I did test your patience teeeheeeee."
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

cooking food Empty
PostSubject: Re: cooking food   cooking food Empty5/18/2011, 1:38 pm

Today I had all 4 companies training together! Learning how to move quickly from one formation to another. In a battle it can be critical to have the men strategically positioned, then adjust to circumstances. They are all hardened veterans now! They work together very well. I'm pleased with the progress of the training! They are the Very Best Bowmen in the land! Lorien is well protected with them plus the Rangers!
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

cooking food Empty
PostSubject: cooking   cooking food Empty5/18/2011, 1:43 pm

Smile now. "Of course they are the best how can they not be they have the best teacher, and I am looking at that teacher now. "Set my fish down cup Race's face. "Because that is most definatley you." Laugh happily. "It is very true and you know it."Smile again. "And there are two veyr lucky elves sitting here with you. I get to lov eyou and be with you and the other gets to love you and call you daddy."Take another bite of my fish. "You are blushing and are looking as red as that buterfly that dipped in the rosepollen this morning. But it is very true."Tea?"Hand Race a cup of gingertea with amery laugh and smile.
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

cooking food Empty
PostSubject: Re: cooking food   cooking food Empty5/18/2011, 1:52 pm

Your such a treasure my love! Pure joy to be with and I love you both dearly! Finish up my fish and rice and after setting the plate down, sip the good tasting tea! Your tea is the very best dear. Begin cracking my knuckles and limbering my fingers. Just let me know when you wish that massage. When you lay on your stomach, that'll be the signal!
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

cooking food Empty
PostSubject: cooking   cooking food Empty5/18/2011, 1:56 pm

"Help me down then it is my lower back that is being a bother and my shoulders. Makes getting up and sitting down a bit difficult."" Laugh now. "Oh don't give me sucha knowing look you ar egong to laugh if I have to sit down by myself it takes a while and it is slowly I cnat help it ."Look at Race's sparkling merry eyes. "yes you may laugh it is funny now help me up and then down again." laugh merily
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

cooking food Empty
PostSubject: Re: cooking food   cooking food Empty5/18/2011, 2:06 pm

I help my precious Spookje rise up. When we're in the middle of the blanket I help her get on her stomach....she stretches out in the middle. I kneel beside her and begin massaging her tense neck and shoulders. From her neck to her shoulder and down her arm to the elbow, gently massaging her tense triceps. Back up to the neck and gently knead there...
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

cooking food Empty
PostSubject: cooking   cooking food Empty5/18/2011, 2:11 pm

"Ouch ouch oh right there that is a muscle that has been buggin me all morning and makes me creak like an old wagon. Oh that is much better ." Feel my back beginning to relax now . "You do have magic where did you lerarn that this feels wonderful atleast I wont creak like an old wagon, Lusty will tie me to the bed if she finds out that I have backaches because she will say I do to much and I dont want to be tied down."
Back to top Go down
Racerediron

Racerediron

cooking food Empty
PostSubject: Re: cooking food   cooking food Empty5/18/2011, 2:14 pm

Move to the other side and continue massaging this side like the other....I do believe she's purring!! Continue down her back.....from her spine to the sides. Moving slightly lower, then back across again. Continue til I reach her lower back. Oh, it's very tense here. Gently rub her tenseness with my fingertips moving in small circles; back and forth, lower then back and forth again..."Are you Ok, Love?"
Back to top Go down
Spookje Feredir

Spookje Feredir

cooking food Empty
PostSubject: relaxing   cooking food Empty5/18/2011, 2:17 pm

Purr contently. "More then allright this is magic you have a wonderful healers touch."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cooking food Empty
PostSubject: Re: cooking food   cooking food Empty

Back to top Go down

cooking food
Page 1 of 1