Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Galadriel Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying in a fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training area

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

Training area Empty
PostSubject: Training area   Training area Empty4/23/2011, 9:23 pm

Yawn and stretch oh that was enough excersise for today. My tai chi skills are at their peak and so are my shadow hiding skills. Slowly wonder back to Wayne's compunds. Hand my pony Fuine a carrot and give Nimrock one as well. I am tired. Get some green tea going and some food. Wayen should be back from the trraining soon and he must be hungry as well and tired too. Get comfortable in my favorit elven kimono as I sip tea while sitting in a hammock. Food should be ready as well once Wayne gets back.
Back to top Go down
wayne prindall

wayne prindall

Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training area   Training area Empty4/24/2011, 11:19 am

I leave the training compound and head to my quarters. As I enter the compound, I ask my Orderly, "Any messages for me?" "No Sir", he replies. "And everything is nice an quiet, as it should be." I respond, "I'll be in my quarters if you need me." Enter my personal quarters and am thunderstruck to see the vivacious Jade sitting on the Hammock wearing an absolutely stunning silk Kimono. She's sipping tea, and I can smell the freshly brewed drink. I wander over to her side!
Back to top Go down
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

Training area Empty
PostSubject: Training area   Training area Empty4/24/2011, 11:24 am

Laugh when I see Wayne. Get up and give him a loving kiss. "You look tired ."begin to laugh "and surprised. Oh dont blame your orderly I enter very quietly it is a habit." Hand Wayne fresh tea and food as well. "You must be hungry you look hungry so I made you some food as well. And it is ready."Brush some leaves and twigs out of Wayne's hair fondly. "Mm let me guess it was sparring trainign in the forest I believe?"laugh merrily
Back to top Go down
wayne prindall

wayne prindall

Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training area   Training area Empty4/24/2011, 11:50 am

I happily eat all of the nice Lunch Jade has made me, sipping my tea as I eat. Ogling Jade as I eat also. A more exotic beauty does not exist! I notice she's readied me a fresh bath also. When I finish eating I slip in the large tub, and begin to wash off todays dirt and grime. It was a very busy day at the training camp. Two companies of new Recruits for the Rangers and Mounted Archers. Today was spent exercising in hand to hand combat. It was a little trying, and physically draining! I watch Jade as I relate today's events. The more I watch, the more I can feel my energy be restored. She sure enjoys taking care of me, and I love her dearly for it! I just love her new Silky Kimono! "Come close and tell me of your day!" She smiles brightly and approaches.
Back to top Go down
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

Training area Empty
PostSubject: The training area   Training area Empty4/24/2011, 12:36 pm

"You mssed a spot ohhh give me that sponge you silly elf."Begin to rinse the dust out of Wayne's neck and shoulderblades. "I did some tai chi skills and some of your scouts wign they thought it was to slow to be effective."Laugh softly. "When they landed a few feet back well they stopped laughing." Smile. "I did some scouting around and well then I decided it was a good time to get some food for the both of us." Rinse the soap off gently as I study Wayne with absolute completel love.
Back to top Go down
wayne prindall

wayne prindall

Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training area   Training area Empty4/24/2011, 12:42 pm

Reach up and gently tug just so and, splash! Now she's right in here with me! "I hope you don't mind my playfulness! I just wanted you closer!" She settles atop me and is now soaked through! I place a hand behind her head and urge her close and then kiss her with fiery passion! "I just assumed you'd join me! Ha, haha! Playfully share Eskimo kisses and ask, "What's for dessert, by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training area   Training area Empty4/24/2011, 1:38 pm

mmm tired and completely refreshed after the bath, nestle deeply in Wayne's arms just a little more just perfect . Sleep peacefully with pleasant dreams. Dreaming of forests and sunshine and bright lvely flowers. Flowing riverstreams. Riding the horses in the sunshine. Dream of sharing all of it with Wayen and in my sleep i do begin to smile happily. nestle even deeper and dream on
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel Anira

Rhavaniel Anira

Training area Empty
PostSubject: soldier camp   Training area Empty4/25/2011, 5:52 pm

"Wake up snuggled deep and warmly inthe warmly in the furs. Careful nto to wake Sigil. "I wonder if I am fit for orc fighting yet. . "Achhhoooooooooooooo!!!!"I guess not snuggle deeper in the warmth as I sneeze again
Back to top Go down
Sigil Astaldo

Sigil Astaldo

Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training area   Training area Empty4/25/2011, 5:55 pm

"I really think you should get Orc fighting out of your pretty head til this Cold gets a little better!" Kisses you with love and tenderness! Gazing intently, I place some Eskimo kisses! "You should just stay right here, snuggled up nice and warm, and we'll try and sweat that cold out!"
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel Anira

Rhavaniel Anira

Training area Empty
PostSubject: training area   Training area Empty4/25/2011, 8:49 pm

Snuggle deeper in the furs and move to the fire where it is nice and warm Wathc as Sigil get sbreakfast. I do feel a little better. Make myself comfortable. hmmm I smell coffee and egss yammyamyam, I can smell it down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Sigil Astaldo

Sigil Astaldo

Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training area   Training area Empty5/14/2011, 10:15 am

I set the table with all the hot food and coffee that my very considerate Orderly has brought us! I steal a glance at my Love! Rhavaniel is such a stunning beauty! She seems to be staring intently at the food! "Come sit here and enjoy a warm meal with me." I hold the chair out til she sits. Make sure she's comfortable, kiss her cheek and then sit opposite her! "Enjoy your food my Lady! When your done, I'll check on your 'vital signs' and see how that cold cure is coming along. You my very well need another dose of medicine!" We trade silly grins and slowly eat and drink ourselves until sated......for food!
Back to top Go down
wayne prindall

wayne prindall

Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training area   Training area Empty5/14/2011, 11:48 am

Slowly awake feeling rather blissful! I slowly open my eyes and gaze at the exotic beauty of Jade! She just must be the most beautiful Elf on this planet! And her she is wrapped in my arms. Sharing her warmth and softness with me. I believe she's purring!! She has a very contented smile about her! I pull her just a little closer and can now smell her silky hair! She has such silky soft skin! Looking at her lying here, one would never believe she is such a skilled warrior. I love her dearly! With my entire being! Mmmmmmmm! bliss!!
Back to top Go down
Jade Shinobi

Jade Shinobi

Training area Empty
PostSubject: awake   Training area Empty5/14/2011, 5:41 pm

Ever so softly wonder back with breakfast. Watch with a grin as I see one of the elf guards snoring. take a ripe grape aim and throw it right on the tip of his nose. He wakes with a start. "mmmmm if that was an orc you would be dead now."I say softly. Woner by softly in my kimono munching another grape. 'A word of advice soldier, get your self some coffee, it helsps to stay awake. Oh and if all else fais little sticks between the eyelids do the trick, it is better then a warg sneaking up on you."Laughing I skip past him expertly and wonder back to my quarters. Look at a surprised Wayne who obviously hear d my laugh. "ohhh just a little lesson with a grape."I grin happily. Kiss his surprised lips. "Ask him later hmmm, coffee my handsome elf?"
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel Anira

Rhavaniel Anira

Training area Empty
PostSubject: Training area   Training area Empty5/14/2011, 5:46 pm

My sneeze gone and my cough is gone as well. Humming a tune as I finish a warm bath. "ninetynie orcs standing in a row 999 in a row. Take one down kick of its head 98 orcs standing in a row"
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel Anira

Rhavaniel Anira

Training area Empty
PostSubject: singing   Training area Empty5/14/2011, 5:52 pm

Continue to sing loudly and off key probably sending everything with ears runnign in all directions. 98 orcs in a row lalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
Sigil Astaldo

Sigil Astaldo

Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training area   Training area Empty5/14/2011, 6:11 pm

Good Morning my Love! It's good to hear you! Your singing isn't all that great to be honest; but I can tell you've rid yourself of that nasty cold been bugging you! Are you back to 100% yet?
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel Anira

Rhavaniel Anira

Training area Empty
PostSubject: awake   Training area Empty5/14/2011, 6:16 pm

Begin to laugh and laugh and laugh. Look outside the window to see guards wincing and begin to laugh some more. Sparklng I look at Sigil. "Tell me do you knwo how to get an orc to beg for mercy? Tie him up and let me serenade him "Hahahahahah wiping tears of laughter from my eyes quite merrily. Laugh even more. "When I was a little elf."i giggle my father would always say. "i don't knwo what is worse. the ballrog's roar or your singing."Giggle even more. "I feel well "I laugh
Back to top Go down
Sigil Astaldo

Sigil Astaldo

Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training area   Training area Empty5/14/2011, 6:21 pm

Are you completely done bathing? Do you need me to wash your back? I could bring you a towel if you'd like to dry off. Your singing seems to have all the soldiers on the move out; there! You may be a little off key, but I love your voice, so; you'll get NO complaints from me!!
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel Anira

Rhavaniel Anira

Training area Empty
PostSubject: healing   Training area Empty5/14/2011, 6:24 pm

Give Sigil a big kiss covering him a bathfoam and water. "Well I could use a back massage you knwo for all the achy muscles and..."Grin widely. "ohhh I cant hide anything from you can i, ok I would just like a back massage because you have magic hands and it feels so nice."Give Sigil my most inocent look. "Can I have one please pretty please I'll go fetch us both roast beast?"
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel Anira

Rhavaniel Anira

Training area Empty
PostSubject: mischiev   Training area Empty5/14/2011, 6:29 pm

Laugh flop ove ron the bed and...tackle Sigil for a merry wrestle match and a pillow fight
Back to top Go down
Sigil Astaldo

Sigil Astaldo

Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training area   Training area Empty5/14/2011, 6:30 pm

Make yourself comfortable on your stomach and I'll do what I can to ease your discomfort!
Back to top Go down
Sigil Astaldo

Sigil Astaldo

Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training area   Training area Empty5/14/2011, 6:32 pm

I grab a pillow and start swinging! We take turns pummeling each other! Laughing hysterically!
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel Anira

Rhavaniel Anira

Training area Empty
PostSubject: pillow fight   Training area Empty5/14/2011, 6:35 pm

Leap u p on the bed armed with my pillow. Twakc and swipe there are feathers everywhere now. TWACK. "ohhh Sigil look, overthere. Attempt another swipe at him merrily.
Back to top Go down
Sigil Astaldo

Sigil Astaldo

Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training area   Training area Empty5/14/2011, 6:36 pm

I point to the window and say, "Those soldiers are looking at us!" When you turn to look, I pummel you again with my pillow until I can't lift it anymore, I'm laughing too hard!
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel Anira

Rhavaniel Anira

Training area Empty
PostSubject: pillow fight   Training area Empty5/14/2011, 6:39 pm

Rolll over on the bed laughing and laughing. "ohhh i yild I yield mercy i am yoru prisoner hahahahaha." Wipe tears of laughter fro m y eyes. "Do with me as you please soldier I am yoru captive hahahaha just dont make me sleep in aan orc pen I may sing them all to insanity." Giggle some more. "Or shall I serenade to you the goldne waterfall of the mountains. I dont think it wil lbe very goldne when I sing it hahaha."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training area   Training area Empty

Back to top Go down

Training area
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next